Harriman @ Greenback

orngnblk

25 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

what is the cause of greenback struggles?

The simplest way I can put it is that if coach Tap from Harriman wrote a book on how to coach football we have two copies of it!(Very predictable)Any decent coach will shut our offense down.We are constantly playing defense with a short field.Turn overs are in the two a game average and we just look unprepared.Put 2 and 2 together.

Edited by orngnblk

58 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The simplest way I can put it is that if coach Tap from Harriman wrote a book on how to coach football we have two copies of it!(Very predictable)Any decent coach will shut our offense down.We are constantly playing defense with a short field.Turn overs are in the two a game average and we just look unprepared.Put 2 and 2 together.

From what I've heard on Tapp, he needs to be classy enough to retire

First of I want to apologize for what has to be the WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE EVER SEEN! These refs were terrible. Both ways but come on seriously 1 and 10 we run a play gain a yard or two get a personal foul and we end up 1 and 10 10 yards towards our goal line. Not 1 and 25. 2 plays later we get  not one but two personal fouls and end up with 1 and 10 5 yards backwards. One play they use spot of fowl to mark the start of a holding penalty then the move it to original line of scrimmage for a holding penalty. So which is it??????? We have to get a new head coach the one that is here now is like fish out of water!!!!!