Wartburg @ Rockwood

Thebalduglyduck

23 minutes ago, notes said:

York and Monterey go west with Jackson, cannon, and Smith counties. Just what I've heard. Probably be something totally different. 

So York and Monterey and Monterey go to that region. Oneida and wartburg go to 3. Rockwood to 1A. Not much of that region left if so. Gonna have to move folks around other places if so. I’m betting York, Oneida and Cumberland gap end up in region 2 with wartburg. Not sure who else will but I’m sure a couple more, likely Monterey and who knows, possibly eagleton. Like was said, we’ll know soon enough. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

So York and Monterey and Monterey go to that region. Oneida and wartburg go to 3. Rockwood to 1A. Not much of that region left if so. Gonna have to move folks around other places if so. I’m betting York, Oneida and Cumberland gap end up in region 2 with wartburg. Not sure who else will but I’m sure a couple more, likely Monterey and who knows, possibly eagleton. Like was said, we’ll know soon enough. 

I can see that. I do think that all regions will have 6 plus. Atleast in AA. One thing is for sure, nobody seems to know what is going to happen to Region 2, and that includes higher ups at 3 of the current schools. They are as unsure as ever going into a reclass. 

52 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I can see that. I do think that all regions will have 6 plus. Atleast in AA. One thing is for sure, nobody seems to know what is going to happen to Region 2, and that includes higher ups at 3 of the current schools. They are as unsure as ever going into a reclass. 

With the exception of the coaches The “higher ups” at most schools are absolutely clueless about all things concerning athletics anyway. 

7 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Then you don't know the AD's in region 2

I’m not sure you do. Besides my comment was bigger than a single region. You have no clue who I may or may not know but I can guarantee you that concerning the surrounding areas I certainly know of most and a few well. 

Edited by crow