Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

1 hour ago, FormerMav said:

I'm still not sold on mavs getting past GV. If they don't win it this year,  it'll be a minute.  With what they lose this year, next year is going to be... woof

Agreed

AC always loses to GV and Betsy in the Playoffs

But yeah with who is coming into 4A (And who may come into 4A Next Year) AC is not Guaranteed to make the playoffs

If AC Loses in the 4A Playoffs Again (And they will) They should consider dropping down to 3A because they had their chances in 4A and plenty of them

I've Got Bearden at least making the 6A Quarterfinals if not more

Unfortunately once again I dont see AC making it past the 2nd Round

Really this is AC's last chance in 4A because you hit the nail on the head

Yeah next year Greeneville will be down, Betsy will be down, but AC loses the most of these three

Edited by chrisburr

12 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Agreed

AC always loses to GV and Betsy in the Playoffs

But yeah with who is coming into 4A (And who may come into 4A Next Year) AC is not Guaranteed to make the playoffs

If AC Loses in the 4A Playoffs Again (And they will) They should consider dropping down to 3A because they had their chances in 4A and plenty of them

I've Got Bearden at least making the 6A Quarterfinals if not more

Unfortunately once again I dont see AC making it past the 2nd Round

Really this is AC's last chance in 4A because you hit the nail on the head

Yeah next year Greeneville will be down, Betsy will be down, but AC loses the most of these three

We should check back and see in a few weeks 

I firmly believe once playoffs start this year the Mavs will be an Animal. Watching most of the year, the key, I am pretty sure is only 50% of the offensive playbook has been used by Davey. Over the years watching I have seen this play into games. I may be wrong,  and I am not going to bragg but Defense looks good enough to allow the Mavs to outscore Betsy and Greeneville. The previous years excluding last year's, the Mavs ran out of plays IMO. I think they will show a set of plays and mix it enough to possibly make it to Chattanooga. I have faith in the Dream team. Injuries no one can change that variable.