Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Almost exactly as I thought this could end. Give or take a little but at least we won. I think we have gained experience on Defense and some offense. This played out like it should for playoff atmosphere for the Mavs. Now defense work on running and rolling QB and cross the middle passes near end zone.

And to Bearden as solid and as perfect as I thought and Congratulations to Bearden and the Best of Wishes to winning 6A. You have what it takes just learn and keep it going? 

Bearden is a solid 6A team, but they don’t have a snowball chance in he$& of winning 6A. Good win for AC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That Monster Moog and Beast Noe along with Top Gun Maverick Martinez with a trio Plus of wide receivers is a perfect combination. Playoffs are coming and the Mavs defense will definitely need it up a dial with the QBs coming soon; the rush and secondary coverage. The offense will have to dial it up too. The offense knows they can play better than Bearden. Which in it's self was remarkable defeat. Playoffs are coming is my Dream Team ready on all fronts?

36 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

They've had that bunch set before but not with Gavin out there

I didn't think they had Gavin in there before.  There's some interesting possibilities with it.  If nothing else it gives you a really physical blocker.  I still try to figure out a way to get him the ball from there though.  

1 minute ago, FormerMav said:

I didn't think they had Gavin in there before.  There's some interesting possibilities with it.  If nothing else it gives you a really physical blocker.  I still try to figure out a way to get him the ball from there though.  

Well rushing tonight was, actually to me impressive. I actually did not expect the ease it took to get yardage as needed. Noe and Moog are impressive and nephew Russ must have the OL ready too.

1 hour ago, haweanbula said:

Yes they are a solid 6a but they won't win 6A. Interested to see how they look over the next 2-3 years.

HeWeBu, I wouldn't be be looking too far down. You should understand they played the Mavs down to a wire. Albeit Mavs 4A but Bearden still beat the team that beat Maryville. That in it's self gives Bearden an upper hand in 6A. We will see how it pans out. But the Mavs are here to stay! Fireworks and All...and More! Lol 

I was impressed with the way the o line was able to open some holes. Mavs didn't have a lot of success on the edge,  Bearden had some athletes with speed. But AC was able to open holes in the middle for some really nice gains.  The last drive was a possession,  game winning drive. They had about 7 run plays in a row that we're from 3 - 8 yards each and the one long run by Andrew. 

Eli Nelson (52) is a ball player. Wish we had about 4 more just like him. 

28 minutes ago, FormerMav said:

I was impressed with the way the o line was able to open some holes. Mavs didn't have a lot of success on the edge,  Bearden had some athletes with speed. But AC was able to open holes in the middle for some really nice gains.  The last drive was a possession,  game winning drive. They had about 7 run plays in a row that we're from 3 - 8 yards each and the one long run by Andrew. 

Eli Nelson (52) is a ball player. Wish we had about 4 more just like him. 

Yeah Eli is good. Credit to Bearden they shut down our receivers deep ball. I think Davey, my nephew will need to change strategies for playoffs, I would. As it's public knowledge now. And again I don't think the Mavs have shown there potential in passing as the run overall has kept them with winning  Edge and it may take them through it. Reason is I am saying this is because we had some very easy access via passing to break open this game, at least IMO. Who knows now the real games open up. Win or Go home. 

Ella chased the Bulldogs home, tail between their legs! Great Game for Mavericks. Anytime you take down a 6A team like Bearden it's sweet. Bearden could have a good 6A run. The Millers had Miller time and Zeke West is just all around good. 
Good to see the Beast Noe getting ready on Offense for the 1 two punch in playoffs. The Monster Moog he is just unbelievable. Mavs Great OL. Top Gun Martinez Great game. Spiderman Vowell status is in question and I am not asking. LOL Hopefully he's ok. If anyone knows. But we are not complete without The Spiderman. All around the Mavericks played some solid football. We have to get some better defense on running QBs and I seen some good defense last night but I seen some bad too that we can't allow with Greeneville and Betsy. We have plenty of time to work on it now. 

Go Mavs And The Dream Team is getting Ready for A Run to Chattanooga!