Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

On 10/15/2022 at 2:42 PM, orngnblk said:

Good luck,tastes bad saying that LOL.But OZ is quickly taking your place on my font like list.

Watch them sneaking a player in off the sidelines did that to us more than once!

Really, I'll have to watch the game again and see it for myself, lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Jackets123 said:

Sorry oranblk just wondering if we watched the same coalfield vs greenback game? 40-6. Any chance they had would have came from all the cheap shots they was taking. Coalfield rolls this game 3 plus touchdown if not more. 

This post caught me funny.A Coalfield poster calling team out for cheap shots!LOL.I watched this game Coalfield was very fortunate not to be down 21-7 at half.Greenback threw a interception iside the five yard line and also had a beautiful KO return for a TD called back for a block in the bac 50 yards from the goaline.Did you watch same game?Yes final 40-6 but Greenback even with their problems out played your team for better part of 3 quarters. Coalfield scored as a poster said from alot of short fields.Both teams played very undisciplined but Greenback won that part of the game also.

12 hours ago, Jackets123 said:

Sorry oranblk just wondering if we watched the same coalfield vs greenback game? 40-6. Any chance they had would have came from all the cheap shots they was taking. Coalfield rolls this game 3 plus touchdown if not more. 

Yes we watched the same game.Next time put your beer down before you post so I can understand it.Both teams played undisciplined but GB was worse in this case.I still think you all win this one with Coaching OS has a much bigger line but not GREAT as someone posted.They have some talent but I think you all have a little more.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Yes we watched the same game.Next time put your beer down before you post so I can understand it.Both teams played undisciplined but GB was worse in this case.I still think you all win this one with Coaching OS has a much bigger line but not GREAT as someone posted.They have some talent but I think you all have a little more.

First time poster, imagine that, lol.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jackets123 said:

Came out of the gates hostile with that one lol. I’m not a GB fan but that game was closer than anybody thought.

The final score was 40-6. Lots of talk about ifs and buts. 40-6. The game is 48 minutes long. It's not 24 or 36. It's 48 minutes long and every minute counts as much as the next. 

If we didn't have turnovers, if we didn't have penalties, etc. Maybe if you could have run the ball you wouldn't have gotten blown out. Greenback is the worst coached offense I've watched all year. And they don't have the athletes to overcome the poor coaching that some teams have. Coalfield is the opposite. They are extremely well coached and also have athletes all over the field. Hines is a stud. The perfect Single A QB. He can run, he can throw, he's very well composed, and is a great leader. They will be a tough out in playoffs but they eventually will run into a bigger and faster team and get beat. Greenback is in trouble until they change coaches.