Battle of the Winless: WB hosts HVA for senior night

GovForce1

35 minutes ago, dontstopbelieving said:

We know who the one from Greenback was and obviously he would have made a difference for you guys this year. I know of 3 or 4 from William blount that probably wouldn't have been Varsity for wb this year... the point I am trying to make is that WB needs to stop using eagleton as a crutch for why they suck this year.

I don't know that anyone is using Eagleton as a "crutch' for WB's poor play. It is just one of a whole host of factors that have been mentioned that have contributed to WB's decline. The only ones who really know the true impact are the coaches involved. The rest is just conjecture from people without full knowledge of the situation. 

I think either extreme is probably incorrect. Eagleton is not THE only cause of WB's troubles. On the other hand, Eagleton probably does play at least some role what is happening at WB. 

1 hour ago, Carter2022 said:

HV gets their 1st win not much improved from last year

Last year 6 teams scored 40 or more on them and only 1 this year has and that was Maryville with 2 games left which is WB and Cleveland. I noticed they only had 40 dressed the other night which is a low number for a school of that size. HVA should walk away with this one from what I've seen. May take a few years there since part of their DNA comes from Karns. Who would want Karns to be their daddy even though the mother is Farragut. 

Edited by BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Last year 6 teams scored 40 or more on them and only 1 this year has and that was Maryville with 2 games left which is WB and Cleveland. I noticed they only had 40 dressed the other night which is a low number for a school of that size. HVA should walk away with this one from what I've seen. May take a few years there since part of their DNA comes from Karns. Who would want Karns to be their daddy even though the mother is Farragut. 

LOL….. how often in real life do we see a good woman have a child with a sorry man. At least this child was not out of wedlock as it was school board approved. (Wink)

Edited by noonesfool