Haywood @ Covington 10/21/22

CHARGERFAN

4 hours ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

i think this game is going to have a amazing atmosphere. with that being said i still like haywood to roll

I know when Haywood comes to Covington for basketball, they bring a good crowd. It’s been a long time since Haywood has been to Covington for a football game, but I assume that Tomcat fans will make that drive.

Covington fans will be there in big numbers, I can guarantee that.

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I know when Haywood comes to Covington for basketball, they bring a good crowd. It’s been a long time since Haywood has been to Covington for a football game, but I assume that Tomcat fans will make that drive.

Covington fans will be there in big numbers, I can guarantee that.

Thanks to Covington's no live video policy, any Tomcat fan who wants to see the game in real time will have to travel to Covington!  Are any tickets sold at the gate?

Edited by stacmot

6 hours ago, stacmot said:

Thanks to Covington's no live video policy, any Tomcat fan who wants to see the game in real time will have to travel to Covington!  Are any tickets sold at the gate?

5 hours ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

That is such a stupid policy that only hurts people that can't travel 

Yea it sucked last year when Haywood wouldn’t let Covington stream the game too. 

1 minute ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Yea it sucked last year when Haywood wouldn’t let Covington stream the game too. 

I did not know that.  I remember watching the game on the Covington Gridiron Association’s Facebook page, but I don’t remember if it was a live or delayed broadcast. If Haywood denied a live video stream, I feel like it was due to NFHS rules, or at least Haywood’s interpretation of those rules.

https://www.facebook.com/CovingtonGridironAssociation/videos/covington-vs-haywood/649357989569178

3 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

i dont think that is correct because i watched it after the fact on youtube the only thing i can think it could be would have nfhs rules not haywood rule because we have never stopped anyone from video streaming the game to my knowledge. with that being said i could be wrong 

Edited by RTRRudy1189

2 hours ago, stacmot said:

I did not know that.  I remember watching the game on the Covington Gridiron Association’s Facebook page, but I don’t remember if it was a live or delayed broadcast. If Haywood denied a live video stream, I feel like it was due to NFHS rules, or at least Haywood’s interpretation of those rules.

https://www.facebook.com/CovingtonGridironAssociation/videos/covington-vs-haywood/649357989569178

It was delayed. If you have a contract with NFCS you can stream away games if the home school doesn’t have a NFCS Contract.