Bledsoe co travels to Monterey

WILDCAT4LIFE

3 hours ago, blueeyes said:

What would be the tiebreaker if rockwood defeats york?  Theyd be a 3 way tie for first place assuming Monterey defeats Wartburg.    Overall record?

1. Head to head

2. # wins

3. # games vs .500 teams

4. # wins vs .500 and above teams

5. Team with opponents with most wins

6. Team with opponents with least losses

7. Coin flip

And once the 3 way tie is broke, the remainder two teams go back to the top of the list and start over. 

9 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

1. Head to head

2. # wins

3. # games vs .500 teams

4. # wins vs .500 and above teams

5. Team with opponents with most wins

6. Team with opponents with least losses

7. Coin flip

And once the 3 way tie is broke, the remainder two teams go back to the top of the list and start over. 

Great Breakdown.

10 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Although I really don't think it matters this year. This year it is don't get 4th so you have to play Hampton, and Oneida gets that honor. I think the other 3 teams will win vs Region 1 teams. But Hampton will end up winning the region. 

If South Greene could get their act together, they should be able to compete with the 3 seed, They have talent and size but for whatever reason, they are not playing to their potential.

Just now, pujo said:

If South Greene could get their act together, they should be able to compete with the 3 seed, They have talent and size but for whatever reason, they are not playing to their potential.

You would know more than me and I do tend to agree somewhat based on the limited amount I've watched their games. The 3 Region 2 teams can score. And all 3 can run. That type of offense tends to travel well. It seems that SG has problems scoring so that's what I'm basing my prediction off of. SG has played a tough schedule so maybe that pay off come playoff time.