Marion vs Signal Mountain

Bushog02

45 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man it appears the jailhouse fellars has retreated to the fiery gizzard.  They is planning on coming out in all blackthat fitzgerald man to try and trick him and think he is playing pirates.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you need to call that Fitzgerald man and warn him about this mess.  

Man, this year has been a big disappointment from all the injuries to the play.  Not much time to right the ship.  The boys have talent but something is just missing. Just boils down to leadership I guess.  This team went from expectations of being better than last year, to rock bottom.  Went from a three way tie for second at the worst, to maybe not even making the playoffs. There are lots of issues on the team but that is something to get into later I guess.  I would like to see the kids compete and be in position to be successful.   Not gonna make a prediction in this one because you never know with our bunch.

30 minutes ago, TheBest2018 said:

I wouldnt say meigs was supposed to loose last year? you were coming off a run to the state championship game and returned a bunch of starters

According to the chatter among Marion fans in last years Thread. Yes we were going to lose. One of the posters went to our Tyner game last year and wasn't impressed. He was impressed with us after our game against Marion though. 

34 minutes ago, TheBest2018 said:

I wouldnt say meigs was supposed to loose last year? you were coming off a run to the state championship game and returned a bunch of starters

Really doesn't matter. I believe it will be a fun time next week. Both teams would hate to lose our game against each other. A win would give one of us a home game I think?

7 minutes ago, Marionisyourdaddy said:

do you know what blackout means?

Yeah, its what the Pirates have been doing at home games since 1922.   Don't worry though.  You will get see a "blackout" game in Decatur the following week. 

Edited by rlh