Halls at MASE

jtm52k

9 hours ago, Hallsguy said:

A little bit of both. Threw a lot of bubble screens and slants. Speed on the outside is very good. QB has a lively arm though. Could throw the ball 40+ yards on a dime. He was doing it in warmups.

As far as Halls gameplan, we tried throwing a little more and hit a few big plays down field but could not produce any points. 

Thanks Halls

On 10/21/2022 at 10:01 PM, WildBill2388 said:

Well Peabody had about close to 150 or 200 yds in penalties  tonight my man!

MASE will not complain they will continue to play ball nice try!

Very uncharacteristic.  This is not the Peabody teams that won 3 state titles in a row.  But if you think they will lay down cause of your hype, keep believing that 

4 hours ago, BeQuiet said:

Very uncharacteristic.  This is not the Peabody teams that won 3 state titles in a row.  But if you think they will lay down cause of your hype, keep believing that 

No one said they would lay down but the statement about was that MASE they will have  so many flags because it’s Peabody is crazy! Ain’t no hype it’s  just facts! 
MASE just lines up and play ball  and let cards fall where they may!

Edited by WildBill2388

5 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

No one said they would lay down but the statement about was that MASE they will have  so many flags because it’s Peabody is crazy! Ain’t no hype it’s  just facts! 
MASE just lines up and play ball  and let cards fall where they may!

Billy MASE will play a good game against Peabody.

I've had the chance to view some more recent film on both teams, and it looks MASE has hunkered down on some of the issues I saw earlier in the season, and Peabody doesn't look like Tide teams of the past.

I think it's safe to say, though, the west runs though Region 5 and Region 6. 

In keeping of my new tradition of walking back MASE takes, I have updated the CEILING to the 4th round where the saga ends against City or McKenzie.

Hats off to the mean Memphis oxyclean team and @WildBill2388 for going to battle for them on the T. I would've never taken a deep look without him.

Edited by TheRefuter