Halls at MASE

jtm52k

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Gonna be a Good Game between 2 potential gold ball winning teams

50-50 Tossup

Ill go Halls by 1 but either team can win

Potential Playoff Preview also

Technically any team not already eliminated does have the potential to win the gold ball...practically, if Vegas was putting out odds on Halls winning it this season you could bet a $10 spot and buy yourself an island. Nobody knows yet how high the ceiling is for MASE, but if they're not immensely better than Halls their stock goes way down as well. If I were the coach at Mase we'd run a very basic offense against Halls and keep the score down just so nobody would get a good look at us, and I say that knowing that I need my team tested...problem is that Halls (no disrespect intended) can't prepare you for the Fayettevilles and  McKenzies that will be waiting...if they make it to that level.

• Upvote 1

Is this in memphis?  Safe area or do i need to leave my yorkie in car to guard it  bahaha    Heck  i had my window broken at lebonhuers parking garage there.   I think ill stick to south fulton. I like my yorkie more than the car!  I dont think it will be close.  MASE folks seem pretty sure they are legit and i have no knowledge to argue.   Hope both teams stay healthy.   Looking forward to watching the game tape

9 minutes ago, swagulator said:

Halls hasn't beat anybody that is even considered decent and lost to a few teams that are average at best.  MASE "might" be the real deal, but they haven't played anybody either.  MASE by a bunch, but neither will be taking home a gold ball in December.

Halls is better than they have been in a long time and I’m happy for them. Unfortunately they are going to get donkey stomped tonight. If this game is close then MASE isn’t the team some people are thinking they are.

Are you aware of what kind of team Memphis could build if they wanted too? This very well could be a team that can beat anybody in their class state wide. I think it’s foolish to think otherwise. No disrespect bud.

41 minutes ago, swagulator said:

Halls hasn't beat anybody that is even considered decent and lost to a few teams that are average at best.  

they lost to Peabody and Lake Co, then a private school. who is the "average at best" you're referring to?

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying halls is amazing, but i think it'll be a better measuring stick for MASE than the teams they've been playing.