Sumner County tonight

mondo44

Just now, mondo44 said:

Beech by 17 over Brentwood

Gallatin by 10 over Lebanon

Springfield by 7 over Portland

Green Hill by 10 over Station Camp

Oakland by a lot over LCCC

Hville vs Rossview-  Commandos hit hard by injuries last couple of weeks.  Playing a lot of backups tonight. Need to come ready to play

Lebanon 35 Gallatin 20

Beech 21 Brentwood 17

Springfield 21 Portland 20

Station Camp 28 Green Hill 24

Oakland 56 Liberty Creek 6

I will just keep repeating this. 

This is why I had nothing to say about this game. I knew coming in we had no chance with this current coaching staff. Gallatin fans: do you want to keep taking breaks off from practice during a bye week, after already underperforning on the season against your rivals, OR, would you like a guy to come in that actually wants to win? And do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make that happen? Keep supporting this mess, and continue getting these same crap results. As I've BEEN saying

39 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I will just keep repeating this. 

This is why I had nothing to say about this game. I knew coming in we had no chance with this current coaching staff. Gallatin fans: do you want to keep taking breaks off from practice during a bye week, after already underperforning on the season against your rivals, OR, would you like a guy to come in that actually wants to win? And do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make that happen? Keep supporting this mess, and continue getting these same crap results. As I've BEEN saying

I guess that’s why Gallatin has said they’re dropping Beech next year since they’re not in the same classification.