TC vs H20

biggest

32 minutes ago, MrOrangePants said:

Someone in this thread mentioned they prefer a good school over good sports teams, if they had to choose between the two. I hate to break it to you but the school system is not very good in TC. Its the main reason we left. I know of several others th hat have left also. Clint has not done a very good job there. We still pull for the jackets and will be there to support the kids tomorrow.  

Clint doesn't care about chasing gold balls anymore. He only cares about Blue Ribbons! Which all 3 TC schools are this year so sounds like the Academics are doing pretty well.

This entire thread is pathetic...just garbage. This guy heard that...that guy heard this. Worse than a bunch of old gossiping women at a Sunday afternoon church picnic

Returning to topic, I think the Jackets hang tough for a bit, but ultimately H2O wins this one handily. Hope I'm wrong but don't see it happening 

And kudos to those Jackets that stuck it out this season! It's easy to fold...it'll pay dividends in football and life for sticking through the lean times. Good luck tomorrow. GATA!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Worse than a bunch of old gossiping women at a Sunday afternoon church picnic

^^^^

I didn’t know anything but women lived in Hartsville?

And kudos to those Jackets that stuck it out this season! It's easy to fold...it'll pay dividends in football and life for sticking through the lean times. Good luck tomorrow. GATA!    Very true!!

Just now, VandyFan2950 said:

If H2O wins and Harpeth loses (what I think is gonna happen) then I think H2O has the potential to play with their first round opponent. As long as they draw someone with a power running heavy offense. I don’t know anything about the teams in region 3 or what offense they run. Just my opinion. ER tried to pound it the entire game for some reason against H2O and they gave us all we wanted plus some. 

This I agree with…. I think it will be a competitive game no matter who we draw with the exception of Tyner… both regions are down this year.

19 hours ago, MrOrangePants said:

Someone in this thread mentioned they prefer a good school over good sports teams, if they had to choose between the two. I hate to break it to you but the school system is not very good in TC. Its the main reason we left. I know of several others th hat have left also. Clint has not done a very good job there. We still pull for the jackets and will be there to support the kids tomorrow.  

Seems to me when you left, the school systems scores got higher....Problem fixed.  TC has some of the highest scores in the State now.  You may want to do your homework (for once) before replying!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Seems to me when you left, the school systems scores got higher....Problem fixed.  TC has some of the highest scores in the State now.  You may want to do your homework (for once) before replying!

My kids are in much better schools now, taking dual enrollment as a freshman. If you think TC has a good school system, you may be part of the problem. TC has made improvements the past couple of years, but they are still not up to par.  There is a difference between improving scores and actually being good.