TC vs H20

biggest

Long post… 

First off, I want to say Coach Webster has been great for this community and school. The fella has been here since 1998 and has brought consistency that H2O had not seen in the 90’s! 

Have I always agree with him… no, but his record speaks for itself. I have seen years where I think he overachieved ( last year comes to mind) and years where I think he underachieved (2020).

The guy has continued to work hard through some very trying times personally, so all in all I think he’s been a great coach and a even better dude!

Now with that being said… I watched the game via the stream last night due to travel and paid a lot of attention to the sideline which I never do. 

While I was focusing on this and our coach. I noticed a man that had checked out. He showed no emotion and I never really saw him coaching up anyone. There were times that his assistants were looking at him for help and it seemed like his body language was one of someone who doesn’t care and his team reflected his attitude!

I watched as kids on the bench were dancing and what looked liked joking around  as their team was being beat 21-7!!

This to me was a reflection of their coaches attitude. If he don’t care why should we!?!

Now was this just a one game and or season scenario… I don’t know, but I do know to be a good leader you have to have the want to and the drive to compete!

Has Coach Webster loss the fire to coach… I don’t know, but some things need to be figured out before next year or you will see the same results!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

This is less of a glowing moment for TC, and more of an utter embarrassment for Watertown.  I mean grab onto it and celebrate it if you want, Tyner will humiliate TC.

It was an embarrassment. We got out played and out coached. Heck, I got out fanned last night. Bad night altogether. At least the nightmare is over. 

• Upvote 1

Here is the deal. Webster has to sit down and take a hard look this off-season. Cody Evans was not the answer as the OC struggled to get plays in and out had no rhythm in play calling. The offense changed every week.  Was the Qb play bad YES.  but that team deserved better.  It’s time for some new blood.  Everyone talked about Satterfield coaching everything in TC  but to me it looked like one man out coached the whole Watertown staff.

• Upvote 1