Dobyns-Bennett at The team from Johnson City

TribalEmpire

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Isn't Rye Cove undefeated this year for the first time in school history? After ending their season midway last year because they didn't have enough players ?  I might have that wrong. 

Rye Cove is 8-1. Last year 0-8 and last 2 were forfeits so that is an amazing turnaround.

3 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

It makes sense though because most of those fans are wearing orange today…

and yes there were some terrible calls last night, but if we don’t fumble on the last drive we are all celebrating, at the end of the day sometimes the football doesn’t bounce in your favor and it sucks but there are a ton of teams who don’t get to play any more games. We still do. 

also our state championship basketball team didn’t win the region championship. Good thing TribalEmpire wasn’t in charge there. We might have just forfeited the rest of the season 

Dumb @$$ they did win the region.  Lost the district tournament.  Shows how much you know.  Go back to leaving at halftime after the band performs like you always do.  

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Isn't Rye Cove undefeated this year for the first time in school history? After ending their season midway last year because they didn't have enough players ?  I might have that wrong. 

They are 8-1.  Lost to 2A Lee High, but yes it is one of SWVA's feel good stories this year.

59 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Dumb @$$ they did win the region.  Lost the district tournament.  Shows how much you know.  Go back to leaving at halftime after the band performs like you always do.  

They are 8-1.  Lost to 2A Lee High, but yes it is one of SWVA's feel good stories this year.

Oh ok my fault I said the wrong title. Sentiment doesn’t change. 

it would take you a VERY long time to catch up with me with DB events I’ve been to and stayed til the end. I could never go to another one and you wouldn’t get there before you croaked. 

be pissed about the results. Don’t ever give up on those kids. Basketball can wait. A true member of the tribe would know that. 

2 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

it would take you a VERY long time to catch up with me with DB events I’ve been to and stayed til the end. I could never go to another one and you wouldn’t get there before you croaked. 

be pissed about the results. Don’t ever give up on those kids. Basketball can wait. A true member of the tribe would know that. 

Maybe it's not the kids I've gave up on? 

16 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

How long have you two been married?

19 hours ago, KPTwrestlingfan said:

Not around DB fans much? Have you seen their facebook groups? Every week every set of officials they have are out to get them. 

It's been my experience that pretty much all team's fans are that way. At any level. You don't have to go to facebook to find it. It's all over CoachT on every thread. 

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It's been my experience that pretty much all team's fans are that way. At any level. You don't have to go to facebook to find it. It's all over CoachT on every thread. 

DB fans were by far the worst I’ve experienced Friday night especially the one fan every time a flag was thrown he had something to say.

• Upvote 1