Fayetteville travels to eagleville

City223

1 minute ago, Tigers713 said:

I agree with that. 

Yall have as good a shot as anyone to make it to Chattanooga.  I think it'll be harder this year only because of the road factor.

I actually think Fayetteville puts a lot of pressure on opposing teams by converting their 2 points after TDs.  And this could very well be the determining factor down the stretch. 

26 minutes ago, City223 said:

Fayetteville just played a terrible game vs huntland and still beat them 46-3. The same huntland team eagleville only beat 21-13. Fayetteville gets back on track this week and wins big thursday night

It was sloppy but it’s not like we were locked in. Huntland was trying to get our kids to fight. We ran the same play in the redzone 3x until we finally caught it. The refs were a mess and they spent a total of 7 minutes while the clock was running in the 2nd half discussing the flags that were thrown. There wasn’t many plays during the 3rd/4th quarters. I just assumed they(refs) didn’t want to run anymore. 

29 minutes ago, Tigers713 said:

I counted KJ as one of the best guys out. We was maybe 60% in that game playing while recovering from high ankle sprain. At 100% committed/healthy he’s every bit as good as 7 at McKenzie. 1 is looking good this year. He’s definitely improved, you can tell he’s working hard. It’s paying off, hope some college gives him a chance. He seems like a good kid. Humble and runs hard!

1 has 3 offers so far. Definitely more to come

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall have as good a shot as anyone to make it to Chattanooga.  I think it'll be harder this year only because of the road factor.

I actually think Fayetteville puts a lot of pressure on opposing teams by converting their 2 points after TDs.  And this could very well be the determining factor down the stretch. 

Yes we can kick extra points but teams have a hard time stopping 9, 1 and 14 on the 2-point conversions. My son told me they will continue this trend until someone can stop them. I guess it’s a good problem to have. I’m not worried about the McKenzie, Peabody, Mase etc. I know we will play to our ability in those games. It’s the Gleason, Dresdon type games. We have a bad habit playing down to competition sometimes. MC our kids weren’t focused, kept being told they were going to boat race the Raiders. Coach said it was our worst week of practice all season. 

32 minutes ago, Waker said:

What would the travel time be to Memphis if one of these school made it that far? I understand MASE has to make it too. 

just about 4 hours, but these boys took a longer trip back in 2020 to lake county and came out with a win infront of a packed out crowd

15 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Complete IDIOT or a Kid catfishing. . Or a “special” person trying to be funny. I’m actually finding the comments hilarious. . Blahaablahaa 

margaret calls me special every night

she loves them recroots yall get at city

shore wish my indians could get some of them recrooots

speakin of special hows our wife 

Mental toughness game for City but with a chance to be region champs is enough motivation for them in this one. Eagleville hangs in their for the 1st qt only. 

For you 2a cats - City would run through that classification like a knife through butter just like majority of the 1a would as well. 2a has one or two teams who could play with them but the ER fan you should sit this one out big dawg. 

Anyone from know if there is a 3 way tie in region 6 which looks posible who makes the journey down to Fayetteville...Gleason, McEwen, or South Fulton?