Fayetteville travels to eagleville

City223

1 hour ago, City223 said:

Well go ahead and say the kids name if you’re so sure of it. Also you didn’t capitalize your sentences

Mr. City223,

My apologies for Arthur. He is off of his medications again. With respect to the kid, I think it's best if Arthur just leaves him out of this. With all of this being said, Arthur is completely right about the rumor of recruits in Fayetteville, specifically the one that lives in Madison County. 

With Love,

Margaret 

38 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

I'll make you a deal: you learn to spell, and I'll use correct capitalization. 

Mr. jtm52k,

I apologize for my husband's behavior on this application and his spelling. He dropped out of school in the 6th grade to help on the family farm and doesn't have the best grammar. Don't let that fool you though, Arthur's IQ is very high(much higher than yours). So, the next time you want to criticize Arthur, remember, he's kicked back in his La-z-Boy recliner in our 9500 square foot mansion on our family farm. 

With Love,

Margaret   

5 hours ago, Doc931 said:

Mental toughness game for City but with a chance to be region champs is enough motivation for them in this one. Eagleville hangs in their for the 1st qt only. 

For you 2a cats - City would run through that classification like a knife through butter just like majority of the 1a would as well. 2a has one or two teams who could play with them but the ER fan you should sit this one out big dawg. 

Anyone from know if there is a 3 way tie in region 6 which looks posible who makes the journey down to Fayetteville...Gleason, McEwen, or South Fulton?

If Gleason beats South Fulton Friday night, they get the 3 seed & McEwen gets the 4 seed. This makes it all easy.

If SF wins, I think, this will create a 3 team tie in the region all of them at 3-3. McEwen would have the best season record at 6-4, Gleason beat McEwen but will have just lost to SF & they will both (Gleason & SF) have the same season record. Does this give SF the nod for the 4th spot with a head to head victory? Or does Gleason's stronger season schedule play a part here? If SF pulls this off, there will be an uproar somewhere. But, I feel like since Gleason beat McEwen they will get the nod.

12 minutes ago, SpottedGoat said:

If Gleason beats South Fulton Friday night, they get the 3 seed & McEwen gets the 4 seed. This makes it all easy.

If SF wins, I think, this will create a 3 team tie in the region all of them at 3-3. McEwen would have the best season record at 6-4, Gleason beat McEwen but will have just lost to SF & they will both (Gleason & SF) have the same season record. Does this give SF the nod for the 4th spot with a head to head victory? Or does Gleason's stronger season schedule play a part here? If SF pulls this off, there will be an uproar somewhere. But, I feel like since Gleason beat McEwen they will get the nod.

1. Head to head: If a team has beaten all the other teams that they are tied with for a playoff spot, that team is ranked above the others. This is the first tiebreaker used in any scenario.

2. Team with the greatest number of victories.

3. Team that plays the greatest number of teams that won 50 percent or more of their games.

4. Team that has the greatest number of wins over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

5. Team whose opponents have the most wins.

6. Team whose opponents have the fewest losses.

7. Coin flip.

It is important to note when a tiebreaker is needed with three or more teams, if a tiebreaker rather than head to head is needed, once the first tiebreaker is determined, the next tiebreaker returns to head to head. Example: If there is a three-way tie and none of the three beat the other two, the next step is greatest number of victories. If that breaks that tie then it reverts back to head-to-head to break the two-way tie.

from TSSAA rules. there's no "nod", but rather a coin flip if there is no way to break the tie by the standards above.

21 minutes ago, SpottedGoat said:

19 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

If they all finish 3-3, Gleason is out. 

Screenshot 2022-10-25 10.05.58 AM.png

Edited by PercyPeabody