Alcoa travels to AE, UPSET of the Week here!!! LOCK IT IN!

Turtle

• Turtle changed the title to Alcoa travels to AE, UPSET of the Week here!!! LOCK IT IN!
6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

when does it become final on where everyone plays. Turtle if you played I'd give AE a chance, :mrgreen:

AE has a pretty decent line this year so they don't need another lineman lol .  As for as , when the final call on where everybody plays IDK.  I hope AE moves back down to 2 A for a few years

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

As long as Cheatcoa stays in 3A and refuses to move up, ill take anyone over the Cheatnadoes at least until they stop running away like cowards and finally move up a class

So I too root for AE as well

3a in east has given up hoping to win that game, I think Alcoa is bored with us, there are some 4a teams who think they can compete, :mrgreen: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

3a in east has given up hoping to win that game, I think Alcoa is bored with us, there are some 4a teams who think they can compete, :mrgreen: 

Once we keep our players home, we’ll be able to compete with Alcoa .  Thats why Im saying we should move down go 13-2 or 14-1 a couple years then that’ll get our players to stay home.  We just have to start wining more than 2-3 games a year in order for these players to see we’re a good program 

52 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Once we keep our players home, we’ll be able to compete with Alcoa .  Thats why Im saying we should move down go 13-2 or 14-1 a couple years then that’ll get our players to stay home.  We just have to start wining more than 2-3 games a year in order for these players to see we’re a good program 

Not a matter of if but when you guys get another Gold Ball

And at least one of these years both of our alma maters (Fulton for Me and AE for you) will win a gold ball in the same year

but its not a matter of if but when you get your next gold ball!

Typical responses from sissies that have been beat down to the might F5 Tornadoes! HA! Instead of getting better and competing with a team and school the same size, you whine and cry, to get them to go somewhere else. When they continue to win you whine they should play in the NFL.

Typical sissy mentality! :lol:

Chrisyburr is a...........

6 Signs You're Dealing With A Mama's Boy - Wedded Wonderland

:roflol::roflolk::roflol:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Typical responses from sissies that have been beat down to the might F5 Tornadoes! HA! Instead of getting better and competing with a team and school the same size, you whine and cry, to get them to go somewhere else. When they continue to win you whine they should play in the NFL.

Hahahaha WOW those some strong words !  You know I’ll get on here and talk my stuff even if we’re 0-9 I’ll still talk my stuff.  Its fun getting under the Alcoa folks skin .  

i agree with Chris though, i’m sure theres more than 3a numbers in that school.  

59 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has been the standard in 3A. But it looks like they are content on staying where they are and where it’s easy for them. They control their enrollment being a city school which is their right. But there is no question Alcoa is concerned about moving up and still being dominant or they would have done that with rankin… common sense says they would continue the dominance looking at their recent dominance over past 15 years but there is definitely a question in their leaders minds on if they could sustain it. That’s not a knock against them but it’s the truth. 

Edited by Eaglefan19
  • Upvote 1