Halls travels to Heritage

alphaking95

On 10/24/2022 at 6:32 AM, notes said:

Heritage with the dub. i know people don't care much for Osovet but the job he and his staff have done for that place in 1 year is phenomenal.

You can f'n say that again.  Do you think he's at f'n Heritage next season?  I keep hearing that he's gone back to college if he gets that opportunity again.  

16 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

You can f'n say that again.  Do you think he's at f'n Heritage next season?  I keep hearing that he's gone back to college if he gets that opportunity again.  

He should be named coach of the year for going out to Heritage and breathing life into a cadaver that's been dead for over 33 years. For all of us that have witnessed it will tell you the man performed a miracle I mean a miracle.

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

He should be named coach of the year for going out to Heritage and breathing life into a cadaver that's been dead for over 33 years. For all of us that have witnessed it will tell you the man performed a miracle I mean a miracle.

For going 4-6? Halls wins this week. Hammontree wasn’t that bad as they were in the playoffs in the last 6-7 years. His style isn’t exactly well received but the dang guy was a good football coach. Do you honestly believe that HE is the answer at Heritage? He is looking for his next gig if he hasn’t already taken it.

4 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

For going 4-6? Halls wins this week. Hammontree wasn’t that bad as they were in the playoffs in the last 6-7 years. His style isn’t exactly well received but the dang guy was a good football coach. Do you honestly believe that HE is the answer at Heritage? He is looking for his next gig if he hasn’t already taken it.

Same thing William Blount said and they passed on him. Had Hammontree stayed they would be 1-9. if he leaves at least he brought this out of the dead. Hammontree made the playoffs with losing teams. i do believe they win against Halls and end out 5-5.