HUNTLAND @ MOORE COUNTY on Thursday night

BlueRaiders41

7 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Agreed. . I think after City and McKenzie MC is as good as any of the rest. We’ll find out soon enough. Going to be an exciting playoff. 

I wouldn’t say that. I think peabody is a better team than mc. possibly mase but you can’t tell with their schedule. I’d say fayetteville, mckenzie, peabody, mc/mase tied for 4th

1 minute ago, City223 said:

I wouldn’t say that. I think peabody is a better team than mc. possibly mase but you can’t tell with their schedule. I’d say fayetteville, mckenzie, peabody, mc/mase tied for 4th

Yeah it’s hard to make sense out of the West this year. I think MC will play one of those schools in the 2nd or 3rd rd. We’ll find out today when the brackets are announced. 

1 hour ago, rlh said:

I have McKenzie, Fayetteville and Peabody ahead of MC in the west.  I am not even sure MC would beat Gordonsville or Clay County.  Lake County nor Dresden would be a push over.

Peabody ahead of MC is fair but from what I’ve seen Gordo, Clay County, LC nor Dresden are beating MC 

4 hours ago, rlh said:

I have McKenzie, Fayetteville and Peabody ahead of MC in the west.  I am not even sure MC would beat Gordonsville or Clay County.  Lake County nor Dresden would be a push over.

I concur. 

I don't think MoCo is the 3rd best in 1A.

It's easy to give someone the edge over other teams from the opposite side of the bracket, since the odds are they'll never meet.  Therefore its debatable. Not a given.

4 hours ago, rlh said:

Dresden would not want to see them Jack Daniels kids. Moore Co is a heck of a ball club not a team many want to see come starting next week. 

On 10/28/2022 at 10:53 AM, BBRaider said:

Peabody ahead of MC is fair but from what I’ve seen Gordo, Clay County, LC nor Dresden are beating MC 

I really don't think Moore County could beat McKenzie, MASE,Peabody, Dresden or Lake County. Watched Moore County on 3 different occasions and they are solid team but not better than the above mentioned schools from the West. Moore County hanging their hat on a 14 point loss to Fayetteville.