Glencliff Colts (0-9) at Tullahoma Wildcats (3-6)

PercyPeabody

4 hours ago, hollowman said:

I disagree.  Witten calls the offense.  Sisk calls the defense.  Sisk>Witten.  Proven last December

The answer to Tullahoma’s offensive woes is all so simple. Quit playing Daddy Ball.  Hire a real offensive coordinator and a offensive line Coach. Let the little Olive boys play in the sand box.

17 hours ago, urmama57 said:

both of these teams suck and aint playin anymore so why yall still talkin

true, which is exactly why some are still talking about it.  Troll another board cuz your stuff is as fresh as the Sea Man in yesterday's sock.  You've been a member on CoachT for a whole 4 days and have nothing but troll posts.  

I didn't go anywhere. I've been calling Tullahoma football games for almost 40 years, so I've seen more THS games than all of you combined. If you want my thoughts on THS football affairs, then listen to the broadcasts. This is your place to give your opinions. The fact I don't come on here every week and give mine shouldn't be an issue. Get a life.

This is the normal ebb and flow of the Tullahoma program. I'm excited about Coach Sisk and the future of the Wildcats. Great offensive lines come across about every 10-12 years or so at THS, although I do think next season, when all the juniors and sophomores from this year are bigger, stronger, and have the gained experience from this season, the line will be considerably better.

Most of the defense returns, and the defense was certainly the strength of this year's team. Although they were often put in bad field position, overall they were the bright spot. The kicking game will be one of the best in the state next year, and that should give the Wildcats an advantage over most opponents.

Some of you talk as if Tullahoma had a choice in classification or region alignment. Of course they don't. The last two years was kind of a fluke as far as enrollment dropping enough to move THS to 4A. Turns out, it was a magnificent move that resulted in a state championship (and a lot of long road trips and empty visiting stands). Now the school has grown 100 students and is back where it belongs; in 5A playing rivals Shelbyville, Franklin County, Lincoln County, etc. It's good for the fans, the players and coaches, and gate money.

Now this is entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izk-kWS0k9g

27 minutes ago, ScottShasteen said:

I didn't go anywhere. I've been calling Tullahoma football games for almost 40 years, so I've seen more THS games than all of you combined. If you want my thoughts on THS football affairs, then listen to the broadcasts. This is your place to give your opinions. The fact I don't come on here every week and give mine shouldn't be an issue. Get a life.

This is the normal ebb and flow of the Tullahoma program. I'm excited about Coach Sisk and the future of the Wildcats. Great offensive lines come across about every 10-12 years or so at THS, although I do think next season, when all the juniors and sophomores from this year are bigger, stronger, and have the gained experience from this season, the line will be considerably better.

Most of the defense returns, and the defense was certainly the strength of this year's team. Although they were often put in bad field position, overall they were the bright spot. The kicking game will be one of the best in the state next year, and that should give the Wildcats an advantage over most opponents.

Some of you talk as if Tullahoma had a choice in classification or region alignment. Of course they don't. The last two years was kind of a fluke as far as enrollment dropping enough to move THS to 4A. Turns out, it was a magnificent move that resulted in a state championship (and a lot of long road trips and empty visiting stands). Now the school has grown 100 students and is back where it belongs; in 5A playing rivals Shelbyville, Franklin County, Lincoln County, etc. It's good for the fans, the players and coaches, and gate money.

Now this is entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izk-kWS0k9g

I tune into your audio broadcasts while in the stadium so I know your thoughts on Tullahoma football but you could make the time to come on here once a week. You hyped the season with an opening thread and then disappeared. Just be honest that you didn't want to come on here and talk about a sinking ship. Some of the posters on here are very loyal Tullahoma fans. Telling us to get a life? Sounds pretty hypocritical coming from the guy that signs off with "Be good to one another". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hollowman said:

true, which is exactly why some are still talking about it.  Troll another board cuz your stuff is as fresh as the Sea Man in yesterday's sock.  You've been a member on CoachT for a whole 4 days and have nothing but troll posts.  

if u wanna come see a real football team play come to the hole tonight 

10 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

Just curious what happened  to the Tullahoma emblem?

Oh I'll put it back. I take the logos down as the teams are eliminated from the playoffs. I'm hoping I can keep the last two up for another week but Cascade has a tough one against Lewis Co. I think an upset is possible. As far as Moore Co., they should beat McEwen but round 2 versus McKenzie will be an uphill battle.