Glencliff Colts (0-9) at Tullahoma Wildcats (3-6)

PercyPeabody

On 11/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, Fawhy said:

When things turn around next season keep this same energy smh. Don't jump back on the bandwagon or be like i knew he was the man, i knew it would get better, i knew it was just a down year. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE PROGRAM. Season is over they'll make adjustments this summer and come back better. No matter the classification either. When you support a team do just that win, lose, or draw. Not only when they're up, but during the down years as well. We don't need fair weather fans around here, we only want fans that believe in the program. Fans that are realistic and supportive regardless. And be men and go talk to the same coaches you bash week in and week out. Quit being keyboard cowards and tough guys behind the keyboard and computer screen!! Good luck to the playoff teams, i pray everyone stays healthy and plays your best games possible.

I guess they forgot to put the work in this year but they will next year?  I guess they thought they could just let it ride on the new brand!  Give me a break.  They will only be better next year because the region will be the weakest in the state!

1 hour ago, MountRushmore1 said:

I guess they forgot to put the work in this year but they will next year?  I guess they thought they could just let it ride on the new brand!  Give me a break.  They will only be better next year because the region will be the weakest in the state!

You make a very valid point. Lincoln Co., Columbia, Shelbyville, and Spring Hill have fallen on hard times. I'm not sure what Franklin Co will have coming back. Nolensville is usually pretty good. Page? Not sure what they'll have next season. What about Glencliff, Lawrence Co., and others that are moving up to 5A? Be interesting to see who lands in this region but no big time winning programs mentioned here unless you want to count Nolensville. 

Should be a lot of pressure on Tullahoma to succeed. No matter who out of this bunch lands in the region there should be high expectations for Tullahoma to finish in the top 2. 

On 11/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, MountRushmore1 said:

The work was put in, it was going to be a tough year regardless. We were young and not very experienced regardless of what everyone thinks. It was basically jv teams playing each other in most of those games last year. Then this year we had our jv type players playing those same teams starters. No team lost the amount of talent we did last year period. Most of those teams still had most of the team back this year. So you can miss me with the they'll only be better because of the teams we play next year. We'll be better because you live and you learn, and kids got good minutes this year and understand the game better. Top to bottom we'll be better because everyone will work hard in the off season to do so. I swear ya'll think you know so much and are clueless. Don't know a thing about the wildcats. But carry on with with your vast knowledge of all things Tullahoma wildcats Football!! 

14 hours ago, Fawhy said:

The work was put in, it was going to be a tough year regardless. We were young and not very experienced regardless of what everyone thinks. It was basically jv teams playing each other in most of those games last year. Then this year we had our jv type players playing those same teams starters. No team lost the amount of talent we did last year period. Most of those teams still had most of the team back this year. So you can miss me with the they'll only be better because of the teams we play next year. We'll be better because you live and you learn, and kids got good minutes this year and understand the game better. Top to bottom we'll be better because everyone will work hard in the off season to do so. I swear ya'll think you know so much and are clueless. Don't know a thing about the wildcats. But carry on with with your vast knowledge of all things Tullahoma wildcats Football!! 

Yes Tullahoma coulda shoulda won 5 games this year. Minus the suspensions I believe they do. Wildcats loose 10 seniors but only 2 that actually played significantly. They return almost everyone and have a large upcoming Jr class and alot of returning Sr’s. I look for them to be solid next year with a high ceiling. 

19 hours ago, Fawhy said:

They will be better because of a weak region next year and a quick exit from Playoffs.

Shelbyville 1-9

Lincoln 1-9

Lawrence Co 6-4

Franklin Co 6-4

Tullahoma 4-6 

Laughable Region

17 hours ago, MountRushmore1 said:

They will be better because of a weak region next year and a quick exit from Playoffs.

Shelbyville 1-9

Lincoln 1-9

Lawrence Co 6-4

Franklin Co 6-4

Tullahoma 4-6 

Laughable Region

You still have to show up and compete period. The same way we expect to get better, i'd also think these teams will work to get better as well. All of you football gurus have such a vast knowledge. Why aren't you head coaches somewhere? Why is it you have so much time to get on here and talk down about kids and their performance. Coaches and their inabilities (in you're opinions) to get the job done in situations you truly don't even understand. You're laughable, grow up and help or sit back and be a fan. Allow the people that are paid to do a job do just that. Again none of you that bash this situation are men enough to say it to these coaches faces and had and have the opportunity to do so. Grow a pair and say something or keep you're tail tucked and be quiet. These programs deserve 100% support, you don't do things perfect in your own life or get it right every time. I wish they had a forum and a microscope on your pitiful little lives so you could get picked apart daily by nobody's that think they know you and you're situation. Discussion is one thing, but grown men acting like entitled pricks is another. Just because you can say something doesn't mean you need to. Keep your negative uneducated opinions to yourself. The program and kids are in great hands and will be just fine. At the end of the day all involved work hard to accomplish a goal and only one team can be the champion. So a whole lot of teams fall short, it's the name of the game!!  

There you have it folks! Don't anyone dare say a thing about Little Johnny and his performance. Don't bash the coaches because they have players out of position or their clock management is garbage. We live in a snowflake community. Do not criticize anything you see. You aren't a current coach so you can't possibly understand the situation. You are encouraged to go forward and explain to these coaches what they are doing wrong because we all know that will go over well. Everyone likes to be told what they are doing incorrectly. Do it in a loving manner with a gentle demeanor. 

All sarcasm aside...

Shasteen said it earlier on this thread. This site is for OPINIONS. Free speech! Fawhy, you can't take what every person on here is saying as gospel. Some opinions are better than others and some are more critical than others. As a former high school coach myself, coaches and players realize what they have signed up for. We used to explain to our kids at the beginning of each season that we all volunteered to be in these positions. No one forces it. If the season goes well, praise will be heaped upon us that isn't necessarily warranted. Likewise, a poor season is going to bring criticism from sources that you wouldn't believe and can be harsher than anything you've imagined. Don't feel too sorry for either group for what has transpired this year, they knew what they were getting themselves into and we'll see what happens going forward. That's why we love football because of the life lessons they teach. This group of players and coaches will either rise to the occasion and play well next year OR they will fold like a lawn chair. Let's give this some time and see what they're made of in 2023. 

2 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

There you have it folks! Don't anyone dare say a thing about Little Johnny and his performance. Don't bash the coaches because they have players out of position or their clock management is garbage. We live in a snowflake community. Do not criticize anything you see. You aren't a current coach so you can't possibly understand the situation. You are encouraged to go forward and explain to these coaches what they are doing wrong because we all know that will go over well. Everyone likes to be told what they are doing incorrectly. Do it in a loving manner with a gentle demeanor. 

All sarcasm aside...

Shasteen said it earlier on this thread. This site is for OPINIONS. Free speech! Fawhy, you can't take what every person on here is saying as gospel. Some opinions are better than others and some are more critical than others. As a former high school coach myself, coaches and players realize what they have signed up for. We used to explain to our kids at the beginning of each season that we all volunteered to be in these positions. No one forces it. If the season goes well, praise will be heaped upon us that isn't necessarily warranted. Likewise, a poor season is going to bring criticism from sources that you wouldn't believe and can be harsher than anything you've imagined. Don't feel too sorry for either group for what has transpired this year, they knew what they were getting themselves into and we'll see what happens going forward. That's why we love football because of the life lessons they teach. This group of players and coaches will either rise to the occasion and play well next year OR they will fold like a lawn chair. Let's give this some time and see what they're made of in 2023. 

You absolutely have a right to an opinion. Actually what's wrong with society is people would rather complain behind closed doors than help a situation. Stop complaining and belittling the people that are at least trying to make a difference in the situation. trying to better it and help in any way they can. Like i've said before you can watch the practices, why not go watch and see what's being done instead of complaining and talking crap on a forum. That's the only part i dislike. We should be able to voice our concerns or displeasure for things, but also do what you can to help. All season people have bashed every aspect of the program but none have tried to help or even gain knowledge of what's really going on. Where were all of these people last year when things were going great and people said we wouldn't win a championship? I don't recall seeing most of you if any  saying anything good or bad. I said all year it was our year and we would win, faced plenty of naysayers and vocalized how i felt. Why were you so quiet then? But now all of a sudden everyone has an opinion and it just happens to be negative. That's a snowflake to me. I can't stop anyone from posting what you feel, but be a man about it and step up and help in anyway you can and quit just talking crap all the time. It's easy to kick a man while he's down but the true measure of a man is what you do to help that man up!!

1 hour ago, Ttown58 said:

Thanks Ttown! This is definitely worth its own thread.