Gallatin vs Clarksville

thegreatone36

44 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

The last time Gallatin had 3 losing seasons in a row was 1960-63, and that was with two different head coaches.  Gallatin has never had 3 losing seasons in a row under the same head coach.

Considering everything, from the fruitful area of talent, ability to POTENTIALLY get a quality hire due to rich history, good facilities… That’s abysmal that they’ve landed such a let down at the healm…

but ya know, when you constantly surround yourself with people that don’t serve reality, and only pat you on the back and say “you’re the guy Watson” and live in this alter reality that somehow he is the guy and a quality coach…. That’s the issue. That’s just pure stupidity.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Considering everything, from the fruitful area of talent, ability to POTENTIALLY get a quality hire due to rich history, good facilities… That’s abysmal that they’ve landed such a let down at the healm…

but ya know, when you constantly surround yourself with people that don’t serve reality, and only pat you on the back and say “you’re the guy Watson” and live in this alter reality that somehow he is the guy and a quality coach…. That’s the issue. That’s just pure stupidity.

If Watson were to leave or something. Who would be running to get the job at Gallatin to turn it back into this power house that y’all think they are. Going .500 and losing in the playoffs is not great. But it could be much worse. 

Gallatin has a big junior group and I’m sure they will have a wining season next year, but I’m willing to bet after that there will be a big drop off. 
All 6A schools have potential to be good every year with that many kids. But let’s face reality, Gallatin is a decent to good school at best. As the last 30 years have shown they have years here and there but they are no state contender in 6A. 

4 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

If Watson were to leave or something. Who would be running to get the job at Gallatin to turn it back into this power house that y’all think they are. Going .500 and losing in the playoffs is not great. But it could be much worse. 

Gallatin has a big junior group and I’m sure they will have a wining season next year, but I’m willing to bet after that there will be a big drop off. 
All 6A schools have potential to be good every year with that many kids. But let’s face reality, Gallatin is a decent to good school at best. As the last 30 years have shown they have years here and there but they are no state contender in 6A. 

I’m not disagreeing with decent to good. I’m just telling you losing seasons aren’t in that category for me. Actually, it’s nowhere close. So, I guess it’s all about where you set your standard. For reference, Williams’ last three years were 6-5, 7-4, and 5-6. 

2 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Is Watson like a family member or something? Why do you want Gallatin to keep him so bad? If you aren't a fan, it makes way more sense that you would say the things that you do. Gallatin lost to atleast 4 teams this year that they had better talent than the team they were playing. Yet found ways to lose. So, expert... who exactly does that fall back on?

If the caliber of Coach that is at other surrounding schools was coaching this group, they would simply win more games. Ask a certain Beech supporter in here if he thinks Gallatin would be an instant winner if they had Crabtree... 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Is Watson like a family member or something? Why do you want Gallatin to keep him so bad? If you aren't a fan, it makes way more sense that you would say the things that you do. Gallatin lost to atleast 4 teams this year that they had better talent than the team they were playing. Yet found ways to lose. So, expert... who exactly does that fall back on?

If the caliber of Coach that is at other surrounding schools was coaching this group, they would simply win more games. Ask a certain Beech supporter in here if he thinks Gallatin would be an instant winner if they had Crabtree... 

Please keep him… and yes is the answer. 

• Sad 1

Seriously who is watching this garbage tonight? Sugar coat this piss poor stuff all you want. Bottom line is, this coaching staff has lost the trust of the majority of the city. It's not just me. I'm only one voice. If serious changes aren't made, like, very soon, you will see nobody in the stands at all. And they've already plummeted since week 3 as it is. 

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

I don’t care if Watson stays at Gallatin. I just ask who’s running to get the job, if he was to leave or something. 
But talking bad about the team is not going to make it any better and it’’s definitely not going to help attract a great new coach.
If Crabtree and his staff was at a lot of schools, they would be good teams. But he’s not going anywhere any time soon. 
No matter who the coach is next year Gallatin will be a good team next year. But after next year it’s going to be hard to win a lot of games after that. 

52 minutes ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I don’t care if Watson stays at Gallatin. I just ask who’s running to get the job, if he was to leave or something. 
But talking bad about the team is not going to make it any better and it’’s definitely not going to help attract a great new coach.
If Crabtree and his staff was at a lot of schools, they would be good teams. But he’s not going anywhere any time soon. 
No matter who the coach is next year Gallatin will be a good team next year. But after next year it’s going to be hard to win a lot of games after that. 

Your attitude is what's wrong with sports today. "Just keep doing the same thing and somehow expect better results" "Don't say hurtful things, cause people these days can't handle the truth" They sucked this year. They sucked last year. They sucked the year before that. Oops, did I hurt somebody's feelings? Pretty soft individual if I did. I'd say a softer sport may be necessary for anybody who is hurt or offended to hearing that this Head Coach just plain, flat out sucks. 

Edited by thegreatone36