McEwen @ Moore County 1st Round Playoffs 20222

BlueRaiders41

6 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

McEwen played McKenzie to a 21-6 loss. . MC should win but IF they do i think they have a good shot in the 2nd Round. We’ll also find out if the close McKenzie loss was a fluke

If MC survives first round, I believe they'll see the real McKenzie Rebels. McKenzie came out cold, and had a few mistakes. Credit to McEwen on how close the game was. Whoever the Rebels face in the 2nd round... don't bet on them coming out cold.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, BBRaider said:

Wills is a stud they will try and play keep away but they ultimately will have to convert those drives into TD’s because they haven’t faced a QB on the other side quite like #6 Dawson White kids gonna get his! 

if McEwen can play their game, control the clock be turnover free MC wins 34-21

If not MC 42-7

Is White a one man show kinda like Marco Daily used to be for Mt. Pleasant?  If I remember right it didn’t work out well for Mr. Daily when he had to play a game at McKenzie. 

I believe MC gets the win. If the MC QB plays defense as well I would advise letting him sit this one out to don't want to risk injury. You can stop McEwen's run game you just better buckle them chin straps tight and hang on. McEwen is going to line up and try to run you over and they are not shy about it.

1 hour ago, NigCuppy said:

Is White a one man show kinda like Marco Daily used to be for Mt. Pleasant?  If I remember right it didn’t work out well for Mr. Daily when he had to play a game at McKenzie. 

They have a solid running back and some decent receivers, but White carries that team 

• Like 1

If McEwen runs the Wing T well this will be closer than most think. The reason someone brought up Wayne Co I believe is because they ran the Wing T very well against Moore. Wayne Co kept the ball for almost the entire 2nd Q on an eight min drive. If McEwen can play keep away long enough and hang in the game it'll be interesting. The one thing McEwen cannot afford is turnovers. They need to just keep milking that clock. 

52 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

If McEwen runs the Wing T well this will be closer than most think. The reason someone brought up Wayne Co I believe is because they ran the Wing T very well against Moore. Wayne Co kept the ball for almost the entire 2nd Q on an eight min drive. If McEwen can play keep away long enough and hang in the game it'll be interesting. The one thing McEwen cannot afford is turnovers. They need to just keep milking that clock. 

MC has faced  version of the Wing T multiple times this yr. IMO Bledsoe ran it better than anyone vs Moore County, Moore County had a lot of injuries vs WC. The Bledsoe game was good on good that's why I think if McEwen can run it well they will score in the 20-25 Range

Edited by BBRaider