Tyner welcomes TC

ReallyREAL

3 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Be more than happy to be wrong, but Tyner is the real deal, TC will come to play and could give Tyner a battle for awhile but the Rams should win comfortably 

3 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Be more than happy to be wrong, but Tyner is the real deal, TC will come to play and could give Tyner a battle for awhile but the Rams should win comfortably 

I’ve read a lot through the year and heard a lot through the year. That being said didn’t earlier this year you said and I quote “its mathematically impossible for jackets to make the playoffs” just asking for clarification..  all that being said back in my day it was hard enough to get in the playoffs  3 classifications top 2 from our region went. 

Edited by Hardknocks72

Most TC fans don't care who wins. TC reach its goal of keeping the streak alive. TC will be back to itself in a few years and even better honestly talent is just very young in TC right now. Good luck to the Rams hopefully we can give you'll a challenge for a few quarters come Friday night. TC won't bring a big crowd it will be mostly the parents in the stands and a team of only 18-23 players. 

26 minutes ago, RTD said:

Most TC fans don't care who wins. TC reach its goal of keeping the streak alive. TC will be back to itself in a few years and even better honestly talent is just very young in TC right now. Good luck to the Rams hopefully we can give you'll a challenge for a few quarters come Friday night. TC won't bring a big crowd it will be mostly the parents in the stands and a team of only 18-23 players. 

I am a TC fan and I care who wins. I will cheer on the young talent when their time comes. However, I am cheering on every kid on the team right now. Go Jackets!!!!!!!

All I can say coming from and old timer. Is the play off streak is alive. The Watertown streak is alive. Nowwwwww can the tynerrrr streak stay alive???? 5 in a row for them also. If them trousdale boys are still healthy from last week I’m looking for a back and forth game. I kno that coach from t c had better have a trick play up his sleeve maybe even 2 trick plays and they have to strike early. . It’s not like my o line  in the 70s.

41 minutes ago, Joyfultea said:

I am a TC fan and I care who wins. I will cheer on the young talent when their time comes. However, I am cheering on every kid on the team right now. Go Jackets!!!!!!!

I care but the streak was the goals can't go for the gold ball without keeping the streak going. I will always cheer for TC and yea this team has some bright spots but the talent that will get us back to the top of the state isn't even in 7th grade yet there will be a rebuilding process with the team getting better and better each year.

• Like 1