Unaka vs Greenback Rd. 1

creekerballer

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Me neither.I feel we should both win.But that's because most of the time we would!

And that's exactly why I think GB wins. Even IF Unaka was more talented, they've been playing football on Stoney Creek for nearly 75 years. And they've never, ever, won a playoff game. Only ever had a legitimate chance of winning one 3 times. 

Thats a huge monkey to shake. More like a gorilla actually. I don't know if this bunch has the mentality to do it. I hope they prove me wrong, but I'm a realist.  

1 minute ago, crazzyness said:

And that's exactly why I think GB wins. Even IF Unaka was more talented, they've been playing football on Stoney Creek for nearly 75 years. And they've never, ever, won a playoff game. Only ever had a legitimate chance of winning one 3 times. 

Thats a huge monkey to shake. More like a gorilla actually. I don't know if this bunch has the mentality to do it. I hope they prove me wrong, but I'm a realist.  

Saw some fight in this team that I've not seen on the Creek in a long time.  Really just need to get off to a good start.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Saw some fight in this team that I've not seen on the Creek in a long time.  Really just need to get off to a good start.

They've got the weapons to win the game,  I just don't think they can go to war in the trenches.  Teams like GB and coalbucket always have players up front.  Like I said before,  I don't have a clue about either of us tonight. 

Safe travels for everyone coming to the creek from Greenback. If you bought tickets online be sure to have them pulled up early. Service can be spotty for most carriers at the school. I’ve shared what I think we have to do to win and I think we can. I don’t think the thought of never having won a playoff is a negative for this team, I see determination out of them personally. Proud of them either way.