Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

1 hour ago, Fanofballs365 said:

From what I have read is that York coach takes time off when he has down years? How many times has he stepped down and came back? If that is the case I hope they lose in the first round as that is a coward way to coach. 

Maybe they were down because he wasn’t there. They were loaded last year and laid an egg. I’ve saw both versions. The 2022 team is head and shoulders better coached than the previous years. Not just talented, I’m talking playing fundamentally sound and assignment football. Not even close. 

Edited by crow

18 minutes ago, crow said:

Maybe they were down because he wasn’t there. They were loaded last year and laid an egg. I’ve saw both versions. The 2022 team is head and shoulders better coaches than the previous years. Not just talented, I’m talking playing fundamentally sound and assignment football. Not even close. 

100% agree

17 minutes ago, crow said:

I edited my original post to say better coached instead of coaches BTW. I’m sure both sets of coaches are fine people. 

I knew what you meant. I can tell you this, I talked to a senior from last year's team on the week they named Wright the coach and he was so disappointed he was graduating. He said I guarantee they win the Region. Everybody in Jamestown loves that guy. 

Next year they may be better, lose 7 seniors. 

39 minutes ago, Fanofballs365 said:

Why are we even talking about Yorks coach? Isn't this SG and RW? I am picking SG as Rockwood is not physical enough to stop them. This is the softest RW team I have seen in years. 

Because no one is talking about RW or SG. Get some posters in here and we’ll talk about how bad Rockwood will beat them. 

49 minutes ago, Fanofballs365 said:

Why are we even talking about Yorks coach? Isn't this SG and RW? I am picking SG as Rockwood is not physical enough to stop them. This is the softest RW team I have seen in years. 

I think you are the one that started bashing the York coach.  We were talking  how the physical teams have beaten rockwood and you brought up a coach coming in a year after York waisted a loaded team.