Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

On 11/5/2022 at 1:24 AM, TSSAAfootball said:

I was definitely wrong on this one. Congrats to SG but York is a different animal. 

I agree York speed  and ability will hurt south greene bad, Greene will struggle badly .  after watching both teams York hard to handle on that field . Be shocked if SG  gets 2 scores . (36-8) York

and York /Hampton in quarters . Neither beats tyner tho 

7 hours ago, crow said:

Who had us as the favorite? I picked y’all to win the region last year. Didn’t know last years coach would lay an egg like that. By the York game this year I knew we’d likely finish 4th and be 1 and done. Me and @Spike016 weren’t bashful about that opinion. 

Agree 100%! I wouldn’t brag too much about beatin Oneida this year. We barely beat a team with a 40 something game losin streak 

18 minutes ago, ThrillaNvanilla said:

I agree York speed  and ability will hurt south greene bad, Greene will struggle badly .  after watching both teams York hard to handle on that field . Be shocked if SG  gets 2 scores . (36-8) York

and York /Hampton in quarters . Neither beats tyner tho 

I heard the same things last year that Hampton wouldn’t beat TC. I wouldn’t count that bunch out till the clock hits 0

7 hours ago, Spike016 said:

I heard the same things last year that Hampton wouldn’t beat TC. I wouldn’t count that bunch out till the clock hits 0

Tell um Spike, this team is sorta special ,not the biggest or most talented, but thats not always what wins the prize. I'm sure Boone thought they would slap us around like a rented mule, They left knowing just how stubborn a Mule can be.

19 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Thanks Spike. For that matter, most of the year last year, Hampton wasn't even ranked. They kind of snuck up on everyone but this year hasn't been the case. It's now that time where you play your best game or go to the house. I'll say this.. if they lose from here on out it won't be because they weren't prepared or the players are not giving 100% effort. It'll be they were just out manned. Go Dogs!

13 hours ago, pujo said:

Tell um Spike, this team is sorta special ,not the biggest or most talented, but thats not always what wins the prize. I'm sure Boone thought they would slap us around like a rented mule, They left knowing just how stubborn a Mule can be.

I’m pullin for y’all from a far now that Oneida is out. Go win y’all one this year and show them that them boys from the mountains know how to play a little ball. 

56 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Thanks Spike. For that matter, most of the year last year, Hampton wasn't even ranked. They kind of snuck up on everyone but this year hasn't been the case. It's now that time where you play your best game or go to the house. I'll say this.. if they lose from here on out it won't be because they weren't prepared or the players are not giving 100% effort. It'll be they were just out manned. Go Dogs!

Hampton ALWAYS plays hard for 48 minutes and will knock you square in the teeth and do it the right way. I’m a Hampton Bulldog now so go win it!,