Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

10 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I do believe this game will be interesting as well.  2 seemed to hurt amd limping early in the game then went down completely 

#2 always limps. Did he actually go down completely? Honestly he has been battling a hamstring issue but he limps mostly after getting burned. He's a phenomenal athlete but he knows he is a phenomenal athlete. One of the cockiest kids you will ever meet. But he isn't a bad kid at all. 

#1 is the one who went down. He is a great kid who would play on one leg if the coaches let him. As nice as any kid you would ever meet. And just a freak athlete as well.

3 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

#2 always limps. Did he actually go down completely? Honestly he has been battling a hamstring issue but he limps mostly after getting burned. He's a phenomenal athlete but he knows he is a phenomenal athlete. One of the cockiest kids you will ever meet. But he isn't a bad kid at all. 

#1 is the one who went down. He is a great kid who would play on one leg if the coaches let him. As nice as any kid you would ever meet. And just a freak athlete as well.

2 went out if the game for a series or 2 then came back best I recall. And you all started feeding the ball to #7 just before half.  

7 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

2 went out if the game for a series or 2 then came back best I recall. And you all started feeding the ball to #7 just before half.  

I'm not from Rockwood. I just know a bunch of their kids pretty well. 

But #7 is a beast. Can you imagine if York had him to give it to every once in a while, lol. He's unlike any back I've seen in high school in some time. 

13 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I did enjoy watching him and he ran over York last year.  Coaching has made a world of difference in York this. Year if they had the same head coach from last year would.have hand been another long trip to South Greene. 

It’s nice when a coach can just come in and coach when he wants. On down years decide not to coach because it takes more effort. 

if I recall number 3 was out against York not 2. Number 2 just has issues playing when he doesn’t have the ball as he loafs when he doesn’t 

29 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I did enjoy watching him and he ran over York last year.  Coaching has made a world of difference in York this. Year if they had the same head coach from last year would.have hand been another long trip to South Greene. 

Agree 100%, and if they had Coach Wright last year, they probably win the Region. 

32 minutes ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

It’s nice when a coach can just come in and coach when he wants. On down years decide not to coach because it takes more effort. 

if I recall number 3 was out against York not 2. Number 2 just has issues playing when he doesn’t have the ball as he loafs when he doesn’t 

Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. Glad he decided to coach or I think they are traveling. It's nice to have a coach that can coach.  

1 hour ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

And the game I watched Friday number 2 missed a couple series because my buddies and I was discussing it looking at him on the sidelines.  He seemed to be a good player and we were thinking it was good for us that he was out.