Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

20 hours ago, BBRaider said:

#1 would be Wellington admittedly I don’t have his stats can’t find them anywhere but optics shows you and your team got dragged twice no matter the competition you probably shouldn’t be over someone else 

#2 would be Tominson he probably wasnt even going to win MVP of his own Region. It’s like there isn’t a literal game you can watch between 2 players and one clearly stands out above the other! ( now that Mr Football is out I’m sure the region will save face and flip their mvp)

Eye ball tests matter. #9 from city put up big play after big play for them all year. No he doesn’t have the eye popping numbers, but his usage rate wasn’t as high.

white might be the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER in the state, but the best player? Probably not, and top 5 highly debatable 

18 minutes ago, HasbeenOrNeverwas said:

Eye ball tests matter. #9 from city put up big play after big play for them all year. No he doesn’t have the eye popping numbers, but his usage rate wasn’t as high.

white might be the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER in the state, but the best player? Probably not, and top 5 highly debatable 

Ima say my last bit on the matter and end it for me. All you got to do is watch The FC/MC game again heck ill make it easy for you, you only got to watch  MC's 1st 3 offensive plays one player had the Other in a box on the 1st 3 plays of the game and WHIFFED! So don't come at me with the Best Player BS!

For those that are but hurt about mentioning HS players you are the ones that have no other rebuttal to the facts given and take the easy way out   

Edited by BBRaider

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good day. I got on here to say congratulations to all who made it and it seems to be a war zone. I hope everyone can play nice and be kind to one another. I don't know much about how this stuff works but any who good luck to those that made it and for those that did not just keep your chin up and keep working. God bless everyone and stay safe tonight. I need to go find Roy and unlock the gate for him to sneak in early tonight with his fudge rounds and cooler. Has anyone seen him? He changed his number because now when I call it, it is one of those telemarketer folks.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

Ima say my last bit on the matter and end it for me. All you got to do is watch The FC/MC game again heck ill make it easy for you, you only got to watch  MC's 1st 3 offensive plays one player had the Other in a box on the 1st 3 plays of the game and WHIFFED! So don't come at me with the Best Player BS!

For those that are but hurt about mentioning HS players you are the ones that have no other rebuttal to the facts given and take the easy way out   

Just support your team for the playoffs and give it a rest. Don't y'all have a game tonight? Then focus your energy on that..

This always come up when Mr Football is mentioned. Everyone nominated is deserving. The MOST deserving doesn’t always win. Example: Jake Warbritton should have had the award named after him with the senior season he had. Over 3000 yards and 30 something TDS in a season. One of the finest kids you’ll ever meet. Still is. He did not win.

23 minutes ago, Waker said:

This always come up when Mr Football is mentioned. Everyone nominated is deserving. The MOST deserving doesn’t always win. Example: Jake Warbritton should have had the award named after him with the senior season he had. Over 3000 yards and 30 something TDS in a season. One of the finest kids you’ll ever meet. Still is. He did not win.

Agree on Warbritton.  Kid was amazing!

9 hours ago, BBRaider said:

1st I was simply asked my opinion on who I though got in that shouldn't over #6 and I gave it 

A Fayetteville fan then brought it upon himself to belittle my guy so you bet ima bring it back I am that petty 100% I AINT THE ONE. I'll tell it to your straight and not sugar coat anything you act like these are 9-10 yr old kids  

Yall can all sit in a circle hold hands a sing cume-by-yay all ya want When I see BS im continue to call it out.

And I anit the two loll. As I said before there is nothing wrong with having an opinion. You probably in your mid 30s or 40s talking down a child. Embarrassing. See that’s my opinion. It don’t matter how old they are…THEY ARE KIDS and YOU A GROWN MAN. You always find the positives for #6 and nobody eles…you must be a Fayetteville fan. But can’t argue with a brick wall. 

17 minutes ago, Unknown344 said:

And I anit the two loll. As I said before there is nothing wrong with having an opinion. You probably in your mid 30s or 40s talking down a child. Embarrassing. See that’s my opinion. It don’t matter how old they are…THEY ARE KIDS and YOU A GROWN MAN. You always find the positives for #6 and nobody eles…you must be a Fayetteville fan. But can’t argue with a brick wall. 

Snooze. . .