Elizabethton vs Anderson County

BigDaddyDave

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You’re in our region. So i can’t really block you out or i would. Greeneville is no where near an obsession. I just see the scores you put up which are excessive. And wonder why you don’t have more respect and empathy for the other kids who you unnecessarily exploited and embarrassed. Do you swell up with pride beating the Grainger players by 60+ every year. Compare your scores with Elizabethton the previous 3yrs and common opponents. Have they Ever scored 70 on anyone? I don’t think so. Please explain 

Exactly 

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Exactly 

You would be that Loser who responds to himself, probably like your own facebook posts too. :lol:  So you're saying you're a Betsy fan got it.  You asked compare over the last three years about Betsy and Greeneville Scores, lets use Grainger for an example since you brought them up.  Betsy scored more points than Greeneville did against Grainger 2 out of the last three years troll.  One year putting up 63 points on them were you upset at Witten for doing that? 

On 11/7/2022 at 1:34 PM, B-Ball Fan said:

Just as I suspected.  You couldn't back your assertion with data, so just throw out juvenile insults.  

Needless to say, you have met my expectations.

Since you are either unwilling to do the leg-work, or ashamed to post them, I can help you with some statistics.  Gillum's record:

Scott High School  3 seasons  14-16

Anderson County  13 seasons  108-45   12-9 in playoffs, never made it past 3rd round.  In 4 of those 13 seasons, he's had a losing record.

At this point, he's a good coach, but far from "one of the best coaches in the state", as you've asserted.

Another hater and we will hang it in our locker room. You just don't know him like we do. Kep talking 

58 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You would be that Loser who responds to himself, probably like your own facebook posts too. :lol:  So you're saying you're a Betsy fan got it.  You asked compare over the last three years about Betsy and Greeneville Scores, lets use Grainger for an example since you brought them up.  Betsy scored more points than Greeneville did against Grainger 2 out of the last three years troll.  One year putting up 63 points on them were you upset at Witten for doing that? 

No chance. Just because it is Greeneville doing it, it is like a hate crime. For example, Chuckey-Doak played 2 classes down and put up 76 on poor ole North Greene and no one said a single word but yet when Greeneville puts up anywhere from 60 to the 88 (Sullivan East) against teams they are forced to play everyone goes after them. It is a double standard and it stems from jealousy 

On 11/8/2022 at 11:25 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m SORRY i can’t pull for the Devils. How does a team put up 70 consistently against 3A Teams the past 5+yrs?  You can’t tell me your JV just ran up the middle in the 2nd Half. I don’t buy it. Greenville will hopefully get a dose of their own medicine for their Totally Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Go anyone but the Devils. And beat them SOUNDLY. 

As a Fulton fan. I am going to politely bow out of this thread. It is the other teams job to stop you. Period. Let your kids play and run your offense. 

Give me Betsy by a 1/2 trickle….

14 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You’re in our region. So i can’t really block you out or i would. Greeneville is nowhere near an obsession. I just see the scores you put up which are excessive. And wonder why you don’t have more respect and empathy for the other kids who you unnecessarily exploited and embarrassed. Do you swell up with pride beating the Grainger players by 60+ every year. Compare your scores with Elizabethton the previous 3yrs and common opponents. Have they Ever scored 70 on anyone? I don’t think so. Please explain 

As stated earlier in the post.  It's the opposing schools Coaching staff job to field a team that is competitive and productive.  Along with being good ambassadors and Stewards of this game we all love.  But, at the same time no one can say Eddie nor any other Coach in GreenEville does anything but that.  So, when it comes to scores since you do monitor Coach T realize 35 plus points are put up in the 1st and 2nd qtr of each of those games.  The Devils Players and Staff are a class act that many other programs need to emulate.  Because giving our younger kids the opportunity to play on Friday's is an asset that some don't realize (so by the time it's their time to truly shine the stage will not be to big for them).  IPOPU2022 I wish you and your Team the best of luck moving forward.  God Speed!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Morice49 said:

As stated earlier in the post.  It's the opposing schools Coaching staff job to field a team that is competitive and productive.  Along with being good ambassadors and Stewards of this game we all love.  But, at the same time no one can say Eddie nor any other Coach in GreenEville does anything but that.  So, when it comes to scores since you do monitor Coach T realize 35 plus points are put up in the 1st and 2nd qtr of each of those games.  The Devils Players and Staff are a class act that many other programs need to emulate.  Because giving our younger kids the opportunity to play on Friday's is an asset that some don't realize (so by the time it's their time to truly shine the stage will not be to big for them).  IPOPU2022 I wish you and your Team the best of luck moving forward.  God Speed!

Well, said.

3 hours ago, Morice49 said:

Amen Brother. . Good Luck to the Devils as Well. I’d like to get the Gold Ball back where it belongs.