Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

55 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

What has been the reason for the jump in White’s stats this year?  Getting the opportunity, new scheme, more confidence?

Looking back at the stats for the McKenzie game he had 1 rush for -2 yards. The rest of the 2021 games didn’t break down stats per player so I don’t know what his totals were through the season but they sure weren’t what he has done this season. 

Wasn’t the starting QB last season….played pretty much entire season last year with torn labrum in shoulder….Had surgery in off-season to repair….

56 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

Wasn’t the starting QB last season….played pretty much entire season last year with torn labrum in shoulder….Had surgery in off-season to repair….

I know he wasn’t the starting QB last season but if he was this dynamic of a player you would think he would have gross stats no matter what position he played whether it be RB, WR, or Returner. 
Maybe the injury explains it. 

2 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

I know he wasn’t the starting QB last season but if he was this dynamic of a player you would think he would have gross stats no matter what position he played whether it be RB, WR, or Returner. 

I mean Cassidy and Taylor for McKenzie have been amazing players for almost 3 seasons now. You can see the progression from their sophomore years to now. They aren’t just having a flash in the pan type season this year. They have been consistent throughout their high school career.  

4 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

I mean Cassidy and Taylor for McKenzie have been amazing players for almost 3 seasons now. You can see the progression from their sophomore years to now. They aren’t just having a flash in the pan type season this year. They have been consistent throughout their high school career.  

What is Taylor's stats for this season...?? Wasn't he a finalist for Mr Football last season?? What is Cassidy's stats?? He is a semi-finalist for Mr Football this year....

11 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

What is Taylor's stats for this season...?? Wasn't he a finalist for Mr Football last season?? What is Cassidy's stats?? He is a semi-finalist for Mr Football this year....

Taylor through 10 games (where he maybe played in the 3rd qtr in 2-3) rushed 99 times for 1272 and 26 touchdown

I don’t have access to Cassidy’s stats but maybe @VOLnWTN does. He’s the go to guy for everything McKenzie. 

I don’t understand your questions though and how they’re relevant to my point. 

38 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

I mean what were his stats last year? I remember him having a very good freshman yr but didn't recall much about him last season. I'm sure the injury mentioned hindered him a bit. But I want to say they lost a good bunch of players from his freshman year was probably keyed on a lot during his sophomore year, that takes some getting used to. 

5 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I mean what were his stats last year? I remember him having a very good freshman yr but didn't recall much about him last season. I'm sure the injury mentioned hindered him a bit. But I want to say they lost a good bunch of players from his freshman year was probably keyed on a lot during his sophomore year, that takes some getting used to. 

I didn’t realize he was a junior this year. My apologies, maybe there are several factors including maturity, healthy season, physical growth, etc.   

Good luck to both teams next Friday. 

3 hours ago, NigCuppy said:

Taylor through 10 games (where he maybe played in the 3rd qtr in 2-3) rushed 99 times for 1272 and 26 touchdown

I don’t have access to Cassidy’s stats but maybe @VOLnWTN does. He’s the go to guy for everything McKenzie. 

I don’t understand your questions though and how they’re relevant to my point. 

Passing

Jackson Cassidy 66 107 1464 20 2 0.62

23 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm often wrong but I think Moore was sleep walking because they kept hearing all week about how they were expected to win and were looking toward the McKenzie game already. That wasn't a smart mind set but luckily didn't cost them in round 1. I think Moore will come out motivated and energized. That being said McKenzie is the better team and I'm sure will prove it. I just don't think it will be a route like the previous meeting. 

this is the only explanation that gives moore a chance to be within 4 scores friday. being tied late to McEwen is Forrest level awful