RD 2 UC Travels to Martin

Tornado82

16 minutes ago, wes88 said:

Ross got hurt on a keeper against a team they could have beaten with their backups. Got to wonder what Coach Neil was thinking by not protecting him.

To the westview players and coaches. Y’all had a heck of a season and have nothing to hang your heads about. You all are a great football team and the coaching staff is great. Keep your heads up. To the seniors. Y’all had a great run with a championship last year. You have nothing to feel down about. You gave it your all.

8 hours ago, rebfan11986 said:

Not hard to game plan when the other team is 1 dimensional. Westview was completely outplayed in this game in every facet and still had a chance to win the game at then end. If Ross played Westview wins that game

Maybe but Union City also had 3 scores wiped off due to penalties. It may have been a higher scoring game but I think UCs defense would have showed up regardless 

8 hours ago, uctornadoes said:

Maybe but Union City also had 3 scores wiped off due to penalties. It may have been a higher scoring game but I think UCs defense would have showed up regardless 

Well they were legit holding calls on them big plays also. Most of them were by 1 kid if I'm by mistaken. This was corroborated by a UC parent of another O-linemen. They weren't mad at the officials over them particular calls because they were so blatant.