RD 2 UC Travels to Martin

Tornado82

20 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Our defense is definitely set for the run and the only team to really get over 100 yards rushing  was Huntingdon. But I can promise you our DB’s will be ready for the pass and had plenty of warm up practice against Freedom Prep. It seemed the threw over 50 times. (Exaggerating) but they had less that 10 yards rushing.

Westview had 250+ yards rushing on UC the first game.....

29 minutes ago, TNfootball1125 said:

Westview had 250+ yards rushing on UC the first game.....

You also have to account for the heavy package that UC hasn’t seen all year. That isn’t an excuse but a pretty smart move by WV coaches. After that first  heavy package score , i feel like union city stop playing which will be a big factor in tomorrows game. The team with more fight takes this game. 

Get rested up Tornados. Tomorrow we head to Martin on a mission. We have are health and it’s time to show what Union City Football 2022 is really about. Play your game. Stay strong be physical and impose your will. Let’s take care of this rematch and hopefully get the second rematch we wanted with the Mustangs.

2 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Man idk how to guage this one. Losing your QB is never not a big deal especially in the playoffs. But #17 for Westview is a tank and I'm sure he'll be able to get some things going on offense. I think UC pulls it out though 35-28

I'm thinking the same way. My initial instinct was, oh martin has no chance now.. but the more I think about it, 17 is a pure athlete and I feel like he could play any position on the field and be dominant soooo... I really have no clue on this one. I expect this game to be much closer than the first meeting. I'm still gonna go with UC, because presumably Martin will have to completely change their offensive philosophy, and it's awfully late in the year to have to make that kind of adjustment.