Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

57 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Exactly who? Everyone in the state picked MASE! You shall see the next week OR maybe 2. You heard it here first. Great run but nowhere near the best in the west!! Again enjoy the W

They don’t enjoy nothing but hard work and loves facts that you guys hate the kids from Memphis!

FACTS!!!

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Think Trenton will be a great game simply cause Trenton defense is better than LC.s.Mase has an excellent team but didn't see enough out of their passing attack to think they will win state.Line was good but it's really the Brown show.Think a better defense will slow them down.Was 16 to 0 and LC got a key penalty.Then later,had to take chances on 4th down.Still think it's McKenzie or Fayetteville win it all.Leaning toward Fayetteville.But congrats to Mase.
They didn’t have to throw ball vs LC they knew that coming in after watching the Haywood film!

Coach didn’t even go to the real spread he runs stop it please !

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Think Trenton will be a great game simply cause Trenton defense is better than LC.s.Mase has an excellent team but didn't see enough out of their passing attack to think they will win state.Line was good but it's really the Brown show.Think a better defense will slow them down.Was 16 to 0 and LC got a key penalty.Then later,had to take chances on 4th down.Still think it's McKenzie or Fayetteville win it all.Leaning toward Fayetteville.But congrats to Mase.

Thank you for coming out !

Coach Miller didn’t even open the playbook up tonight .

Ran the ball with 8 or 9 in box 5 to 7 yards a pop !

Why throw it doesn’t make sense!

Make it make sense please!

2 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:
7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

They didn’t have to throw ball vs LC they knew that coming in after watching the Haywood film!

Coach didn’t even go to the real spread he runs stop it please !

Coach didn’t even go to the real spread offense he runs stop it please !

MASE is a very good team. They play defense better than any 1A team that I have seen this year. They are big,physical and fast. IMO they could beat Peabody next week. Peabody however will match up with MASE on the offensive and defensive lines better than LC did. MASE has very good overall team speed and they get several people to the ball. Offensively they block at the point of attack very well. The running back is very fast and stronger than he looks. He can take it to the house on any touch he has. Again this my opinion but Peabody better bring their A+ game next week and I am not sure that will be enough. I look for the score to be fairly low scoring.

6 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

They don’t enjoy nothing but hard work and loves facts that you guys hate the kids from Memphis!

FACTS!!!

I don’t think anybody hates kids if they do they got a problem. I think people have a problem with how the TSSAA let’s things go in Memphis. No way they would let these small schools in rural areas join teams and move down a class. Be like west view and Dresden joined teams and stayed 1A but all other non football students from Westview went to Union City Greenfield etc.. TSSAA would never allow that to happen here - but they let it go in Memphis. Facts. Nothing to do with kids though 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

FACTS!!!

I do not hate any kids bro…facts! You been on here all week talking your trash…and I’m still not that impressed! I’m sorry that I have MY opinion. I’ve said congratulations to MASE but you’re making real hard for any of us to root for the all star team. Take the win and enjoy…IF you win next week y’all had best celebrate because that’s the last W of the season. Again I’m just stating facts. 

11 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

I don’t think anybody hates kids if they do they got a problem. I think people have a problem with how the TSSAA let’s things go in Memphis. No way they would let these small schools in rural areas join teams and move down a class. Be like west view and Dresden joined teams and stayed 1A but all other non football students from Westview went to Union City Greenfield etc.. TSSAA would never allow that to happen here - but they let it go in Memphis. Facts. Nothing to do with kids though 

It’s not the Kids fault grown people made a huge mistake at MAHS which closed!

A lot of the kids left and went to MASE in December when the announcement came down! Because their parents wanted them to continue in a charter school setting because the schools in North Memphis are failing schools!

TSSAA everyone that’s an athlete at MASE or any school they went to from MAHS had to a  have HARDSHIP APPROVAL form TSSAA!

If MAHS was still open the results would be still the same in football!

7 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I do not hate any kids bro…facts! You been on here all week talking your trash…and I’m still not that impressed! I’m sorry that I have MY opinion. I’ve said congratulations to MASE but you’re making real hard for any of us to root for the all star team. Take the win and enjoy…IF you win next week y’all had best celebrate because that’s the last W of the season. Again I’m just stating facts. 

I don’t care if you root for MASE  that’s your opinion!

What I am tried is the talk about how undisciplined these kids are . All star team it’s not they fault they school closed they would still kicking butt in 2A also.

i don’t talk mess only thing said all week is they will be ready for whoever comes to MEMPHIS period and I still stand on that !

Edited by WildBill2388

It’s not the Kids fault grown people made a huge mistake at MAHS which closed!

A lot of the kids left and went to MASE in December when the announcement came down! Because their parents wanted them to continue in a charter school setting because the schools in North Memphis are failing schools!

TSSAA everyone that’s an athlete at MASE or any school they went to from MAHS had to a  have HARDSHIP APPROVAL form TSSAA!

If MAHS was still open the results would be still the same in football!

I think he’s referring to the fact that every post someone makes….y’all just hate kids from Memphis!! Kinda irrational but hey I’ve read your posts all week…your into the koolaid and support your team. Nothing wrong with that but drop the whole you hate kids

• Upvote 1

Just now, WildBill2388 said:

What I am tried is the talk about how undisciplined these kids are . All start team it’s not they fault they school closed they would still kicking butt in 2A also.

i don’t talk mess only thing said all week is they will be ready for whoever comes to MEMPHIS period and I still stand on that !

Don’t worry I’m a Peabody/McKenzie/City fan. You know teams that do things the RIGHT way

• Upvote 1

What I am tried is the talk about how undisciplined these kids are . All star team it’s not they fault they school closed they would still kicking butt in 2A also.

You need to see where I bragged on these young men in 2019. They showed up in sport coats and ties and took the worst thrashing a team could take and were very classy. 

• CoachT locked this topic