Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

Did you go see them play last night?  What’s your take on them?

No I didn't. I watched most of the game though and talked to some in attendance. I think there's some things LC can do on them but MASE is bigger and  faster. Theyre athletic and their defense is absolutely smothering. We scored 22 on LC without our starting rb. Against MASE we didn't even get a 1st down until late 3rd qtr I believe. They're well coached too. Good luck to LC but I don't see it. Especially reading their RB has a leg injury. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

No I didn't. I watched most of the game though and talked to some in attendance. I think there's some things LC can do on them but MASE is bigger and  faster. Theyre athletic and their defense is absolutely smothering. We scored 22 on LC without our starting rb. Against MASE we didn't even get a 1st down until late 3rd qtr I believe. They're well coached too. Good luck to LC but I don't see it. Especially reading their RB has a leg injury. 

Comparing scores is irrelevant. LC plays up and down to the competition. Which is a bad thing in my opinion. With that being said this game will be very tough. LC will have to play their best game of the year. MASE is legit. LC will be the best team MASE has played all year to this point. MASE has an absolute stud at running back. They have a very nasty defense and speed everywhere. If MASE has a weakness on defense it the secondary. LC can throw the football well. The key will be if LC can block the MASE defensive line. If they can and hit a few passes then LC will have a chance to win in the end. Like I said MASE is a fast football team but so was Middle College. Now I am not comparing Middle College to MASE that's apple's to oranges. Just for you cartman. MASE beat Middle College 36 to 0, LC beat Middle College 36 to 6 so pretty close in that regard but comparing scores is irrelevant.

21 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Comparing scores is irrelevant. LC plays up and down to the competition. Which is a bad thing in my opinion. With that being said this game will be very tough. LC will have to play their best game of the year. MASE is legit. LC will be the best team MASE has played all year to this point. MASE has an absolute stud at running back. They have a very nasty defense and speed everywhere. If MASE has a weakness on defense it the secondary. LC can throw the football well. The key will be if LC can block the MASE defensive line. If they can and hit a few passes then LC will have a chance to win in the end. Like I said MASE is a fast football team but so was Middle College. Now I am not comparing Middle College to MASE that's apple's to oranges. Just for you cartman. MASE beat Middle College 36 to 0, LC beat Middle College 36 to 6 so pretty close in that regard but comparing scores is irrelevant.

I get what you're saying and to a point I'd agree comparing scores is mostly irrelevant but more so I was just bringing up we had some success against your d but absolutely none against MASE. Just from viewing those teams through the lens of their games vs WC I'd definitely have to pick MASE 

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic