Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

59 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I lol'd

PLEASE DONT Reply to “Indian 1989” Hes a Cretin and responding allows him to post something STUPID. BOYCOTT any Further comments and refrain from RESPONDING TO HIS NONSENSE. PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND BLACKBALL HIM. And Do Us All a FAVOR. FORGET HIM ASAP 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Comparing scores is irrelevant. LC plays up and down to the competition. Which is a bad thing in my opinion. With that being said this game will be very tough. LC will have to play their best game of the year. MASE is legit. LC will be the best team MASE has played all year to this point. MASE has an absolute stud at running back. They have a very nasty defense and speed everywhere. If MASE has a weakness on defense it the secondary. LC can throw the football well. The key will be if LC can block the MASE defensive line. If they can and hit a few passes then LC will have a chance to win in the end. Like I said MASE is a fast football team but so was Middle College. Now I am not comparing Middle College to MASE that's apple's to oranges. Just for you cartman. MASE beat Middle College 36 to 0, LC beat Middle College 36 to 6 so pretty close in that regard but comparing scores is irrelevant.

Mase is 50 points better than LC if they don’t pull starters early 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

No just because a 50 point spread allows for too many outcomes. Most likely is Mase is up 35-40 at halftime and pull starters. This game won’t be close.

About same if Covington was to play Haywood.Covington lost to only 2 good teams they played.Didnt know you have seen Mase play or LC

• CoachT locked this topic