Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

1 minute ago, WildBill2388 said:

What type of players you speaking on because the last 3years this Coach you speak of has 2 kids that’s playing SEC ball , 1 at U T Martin and has 3 kids on this team that has SEC offers. They don’t need to buy any thing except continue to develop great young that are college ready!

It’s easy to find a few diamonds in the rough that can really place in a City as big as Memphis. They went D1 because they had the natural ability. Not because of development. 

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

It’s easy to find a few diamonds in the rough that can really place in a City as big as Memphis. They went D1 because they had the natural ability. Not because of development. 

Stop it one of the kid was the  Coaches son who was Mr Football finalist who signed with Tennessee  sir so stop with the disrespect!

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The influx of players this year is what put MASE over the 1A limit for the next 2 year classification. 

If they move up they will be fine because there are 11 2A teams in memphis so the state will split the league up into 7 and 8  2A

Which will mean one Memphis will make it to semis the next 2years. 

1 hour ago, WildBill2388 said:

Ok my man enough of the talking tell L C

Come on down to Memphis I hope they at full strength!

Because I know this much MASE defense will be waiting for them!

I like the fact that people still don’t think MASE can play!

If anybody thinks MASE going to allow L C to stand in that pocket and throw deep balls think again!

The RB is a great player !

MASE front can play with speed, discipline  and physicality.  

Wild Bill, I know MASE is legit. They have a very excellent well coached team. LC will have to play their most complete game of the year to be in it. LC is very capable and LC will be the best team MASE has played to date. MASE very well could represent the West in Chattanooga.

• CoachT locked this topic