Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Wild Bill, I know MASE is legit. They have a very excellent well coached team. LC will have to play their most complete game of the year to be in it. LC is very capable and LC will be the best team MASE has played to date. MASE very well could represent the West in Chattanooga.

FACTS!!!

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Wild Bill, I know MASE is legit. They have a very excellent well coached team. LC will have to play their most complete game of the year to be in it. LC is very capable and LC will be the best team MASE has played to date. MASE very well could represent the West in Chattanooga.

I have watched the game vs Peabody on YouTube you are correct L C is very capable!

6 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

FACTS but I have been told they might be still in 1A due to some wrong numbers that was submitted by Shelby Co schools . 

Yall be 2A next two years.

Surely Shelby County can count. 

You can't hide kids in a basement like @BIGPURPLEMACHINE did to stay under a certain enrollment number then turn em loose after the head count.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

FACTS but I have been told they might be still in 1A due to some wrong numbers that was submitted by Shelby Co schools . 

Yall trying to rid yourself of the 5 band members that came over with the football players?   :lol:

That's how many students MASE was over the limit to stay in 1A. 

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall be 2A next two years.

Surely Shelby County can count. 

You can't hide kids in a basement like @BIGPURPLEMACHINE did to stay under a certain enrollment number then turn em loose after the head count.  :lol:

Shelby county schools messed it up from what I was told. They reported PowerSchool numbers instead of ADM numbers. It’s crazy.
The state office mails a letter to all public school systems requesting a report for each of the district's schools detailing the average daily membership (ADM) by grade as of the 20th day of the school year. This form is one submitted to the State Department of Education and is commonly referred to as the Director's Monthly Membership/Attendance Report. A copy of this letter is also emailed to all member public schools.

The state office also requests similar information from all member independent schools so that enrollment figures from all schools are based on a 20th day membership number.

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall trying to rid yourself of the 5 band members that came over with the football players?   :lol:

That's how many students MASE was over the limit to stay in 1A. 

Lol good one my man !

I hope that’s not the case. However Shelby county school have been known to screw up a bit.

24 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Shelby county schools messed it up from what I was told. They reported PowerSchool numbers instead of ADM numbers. It’s crazy.
The state office mails a letter to all public school systems requesting a report for each of the district's schools detailing the average daily membership (ADM) by grade as of the 20th day of the school year. This form is one submitted to the State Department of Education and is commonly referred to as the Director's Monthly Membership/Attendance Report. A copy of this letter is also emailed to all member public schools.

The state office also requests similar information from all member independent schools so that enrollment figures from all schools are based on a 20th day membership number.

I’m sure nothing shady is going on. Not in Shelby County 

• CoachT locked this topic