South Greene at York Institute

BarneySox2007

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Backyardbbq15 said:

York I believe is 10-14 pt favorite with about a 3 hour bus ride upcoming for the Rebels. Then again York may underestimate SG and SG prove they are better than record. 

SG losses have come against Knox Catholic, Daniel Boone, Hampton, Chuckey Doak, and West Greene. They’re playing their best ball right now. Not sure if it’ll be enough but they won’t go away quietly.

9 hours ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

York I believe is 10-14 pt favorite with about a 3 hour bus ride upcoming for the Rebels. Then again York may underestimate SG and SG prove they are better than record. 

They destroyed York Last season , so I highly doubt York will underestimate um. This SG team is not as good as last years team and York is better. York for sure favored but SG has size and talent. Could be a great game or a blowout. 

20 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Just saw some of the film of the RW vs SG game and was very impressed with some of the athletes on SG. Didn't expect them to look as good as they did. Still think York wins but closer than I had originally thought. 

They have several athletes just struggled using them early on in the year. I think they’ve finally figured out the QB situation which has definitely helped. Still think York wins but it’ll be a battle 

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

They have several athletes just struggled using them early on in the year. I think they’ve finally figured out the QB situation which has definitely helped. Still think York wins but it’ll be a battle 

Agreed. I know the season isn't over but thinking of next year, will they get a lot of kids back next year?