TSSAA regions published on site

smalltownfb

54 minutes ago, pujo said:

I actually like the schedule, none title contenders unless the new sports academy is for real, hard to see with only 3 classes. Its still a schedule where you should be tested nearly every week. 

Oh I like it as well. I’m not a cupcake game fan at all. Me and you have had the strength of schedule conversation numerous times over the years. I wasn’t complaining at all, I was more surprised than anything. They’re all smaller schools yes but they’re all quality programs and we all know a quality 1A and a quality 2A really aren’t much different on the field. I’d much rather play those 4 than some terrible 2A or 3A schools. I also wouldn’t say none are title contenders, counting coalfield out is always risky. Look at this year, everyone thought they’d be way down and they’ve got a ballgame tomorrow. Greenback had the talent and very possibly a coaching change on the horizon, Rockwood well who knows and eagleton likely won’t win a gold ball but I’m betting they either win or challenge y’all for first place next year. I agree you probably will beat them but they are a contender out of the gate I believe. 

Edited by crow

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

No honestly on paper I agree with you but what I'm wondering is if it will actually turn out that way. I think atleast next year, Oneida is catching CF and RW in a rebuilding year. If Luke is better than Cole, than that will certainly help CF rebuild quickly. He's not the fast runner like Cole but has a cannon for an arm. To me Cole was the best QB Oneida played all year by far. 

We do agree on something after all! I agree it’s not certain and we’ll have to wait and see if those teams are as good or better next year but given recent program history and projections they look to be quality games. Very true they certainly could lay an egg. I mean look at what we did this season. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

We do agree on something after all! I agree it’s not certain and we’ll have to wait and see if those teams are as good or better next year but given recent program history and projections they look to be quality games. Very true they certainly could lay an egg. I mean look at what we did this season. 

Any of us at anytime could be good or bad typical small schools but none of us run from a fight