The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

7 hours ago, arshad221 said:

They beat the devils in the state title game also don’t leave that out 

Congrats on your one State Title, looks like we learned from that TD loss and built a better program while Giles hasn’t sniffed a Championship since. (No Bo Wallace’s to carry your teams like that year)

Comeback  and talk to us when you win at least 3 more :thumb:

Edited by Swipes

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

Y'all Lost

Swipe’s obviously ashad has nothing to do. . But act out his fantasy of being a mature, well informed Adult. He’s a child trying to argue in a Man’s World. I wonder if his parents realize he’s online. He apparently doesn’t have anything important to do besides Troll incessantly. I think it’s time for him to be kicked off the island of reasonable and intelligent posters. And i nominate him to be shunned from any future comments. It just seems to encourage his stupidity. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Swipe’s obviously ashad has nothing to do. . But act out his fantasy of being a mature, well informed Adult. He’s a child trying to argue in a Man’s World. I wonder if his parents realize he’s online. He apparently doesn’t have anything important to do besides Troll incessantly. I think it’s time for him to be kicked off the island of reasonable and intelligent posters. And i nominate him to be shunned from any future comments. It just seems to encourage his stupidity. 

Y’all lost

• Sad 4