The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

37 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

But y’all got put out which was my original point 

Com’on shad221 give it up. . Greeneville had every right to gloat. As mentioned they were #1 all season. Get over yourself dude. You’re beating a dead mule atp. AC won. Congrats to them. But you’re just trying to act like a sore “winner”. Exposing your dark side doesn’t frighten me, Hiding it does. You need to find a life. Because apparently this thread is all you have to hang on to. 

21 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on shad221 give it up. . Greeneville had every right to gloat. As mentioned they were #1 all season. Get over yourself dude. You’re beating a dead mule atp. AC won. Congrats to them. But you’re just trying to act like a sore “winner”. Exposing your dark side doesn’t frighten me, Hiding it does. You need to find a life. Because apparently this thread is all you have to hang on to. 

They lost 

Just now, arshad221 said:

They lost 

You are the worst troll there has been on these boards, stick to your day job buddy :lol:.  It's not hard to see Greeneville lost. (Stevie Wonder could see that by looking at the score board)  It's also not hard to see that Greeneville has won more state championships in 4a than any other program since the TSSAA moved to 6 classifications.

Your original point wasn't that we lost like you are now trying to say.  You said "Greeneville fans sick in this thread gotta stop bragging before letting games get played." (which is a horribly written sentence)  It was about bragging which I  hate to tell you Greeneville has earned the right to brag coming into the game ranked #1 in 4a and 12-0 and having not lost to Anderson County in 16 years.

You're one of those posters that had nothing to say before the game and then try to run your mouth after making you look like a fool.  Stick to supporting your Giles County team and try not to get your teeth kicked in by Alcoa next time :thumb:

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You are the worst troll there has been on these boards, stick to your day job buddy :lol:.  It's not hard to see Greeneville lost. (Stevie Wonder could see that by looking at the score board)  It's also not hard to see that Greeneville has won more state championships in 4a than any other program since the TSSAA moved to 6 classifications.

Your original point wasn't that we lost like you are now trying to say.  You said "Greeneville fans sick in this thread gotta stop bragging before letting games get played." (which is a horribly written sentence)  It was about bragging which I  hate to tell you Greeneville has earned the right to brag coming into the game ranked #1 in 4a and 12-0 and having not lost to Anderson County in 16 years.

You're one of those posters that had nothing to say before the game and then try to run your mouth after making you look like a fool.  Stick to supporting your Giles County team and try not to get your teeth kicked in by Alcoa next time :thumb:

Obviously Swipes comes through when an Idiot like you tries to express an opinion. A ridiculous opinion at that. Go somewhere else because we’re tired of your obvious stupidity. 

42 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Nobody is trolling did they lose or no?

43 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Y’all teeth got kicked in and y’all lost lmao! The fans wrote Anderson County off and they beat y’all which was my point about letting the game play out. Stop crying :-(

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Nobody is trolling did they lose or no?

It's because you're horrible at it and anyone who comes on a thread after a game is played and saying nothing before the game is a troll.  Is that a rhetorical question? I've answered it multiple times on here :rolleyes:

Here is a question for you, Did you get your teeth kicked in by Alcoa last night?  Did you see me on your threat trolling teamgiles101 for him bragging before the game?  Stop trying to change what you originally said about bragging not the we lost (It's easy to read for some of us).  Your making yourself look like a fool but hey maybe thats just you

7 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Y’all teeth got kicked in and y’all lost lmao! The fans wrote Anderson County off and they beat y’all which was my point about letting the game play out. Stop crying :-(

You had 106 yards of total offense in your game little buddy.  :lol:  We had more than that against AC at half.  You aren't going to beat any good team if you turned the ball over 5 times, i don't care who you are.  Greeneville fan's wrote off AC but AC fans didn't fool.  That wasn't your original point and like it has been stated can Greeneville fans not brag and think their team is going to win?  are we an exception to that rule?  Go troll somewhere else little man