Eagle Pride

Doug

Tyner gpt the win tonight. Give them credit. Westmoreland needed to play a perfect game with some help from Tyner.  It didnt hapoen. But one game doesn't diminish the big strides this core group of Seniors made this year. We improved from 3 wins last year to 7 this year with a first round home playoff win.  More importantly i think these guys laid the ground work in showing the underclassmen what it takes to win.

Especially proud of my grand son Kam Eden #14. He had a great year at QB and corner back. He had 1000+ yards rushing with 15 TDs and  8 TD passes running a wing T offense.  He also had 3 interceptions at corner and some notable "big hits".  Most proud of his character, he has heard me make comments about play calling, offensive scheme etc. that i didnt like but the young  man has reminded me that instead of complaining about things, do your best to make them better.  I know he's  hurting right now but well done son, you made yourself into a ball player 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Tyner gpt the win tonight. Give them credit. Westmoreland needed to play a perfect game with some help from Tyner.  It didnt hapoen. But one game doesn't diminish the big strides this core group of Seniors made this year. We improved from 3 wins last year to 7 this year with a first round home playoff win.  More importantly i think these guys laid the ground work in showing the underclassmen what it takes to win.

Especially proud of my grand son Kam Eden #14. He had a great year at QB and corner back. He had 1000+ yards rushing with 15 TDs and  8 TD passes running a wing T offense.  He also had 3 interceptions at corner and some notable "big hits".  Most proud of his character, he has heard me make comments about play calling, offensive scheme etc. that i didnt like but the young  man has reminded me that instead of complaining about things, do your best to make them better.  I know he's  hurting right now but well done son, you made yourself into a ball player 

Sounds as if he's made himself into a man as well. Congrats on his accomplishments and his character...you have every right to be proud of him.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Well said. Sounds like you should be proud of this young man. You’ll never forget it.

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Good player 

On 11/11/2022 at 11:17 PM, Doug said:

Going to miss Kam for sure. Players like him are rare, lay it all on the line every game both sides of the ball and never ask for a break. Couldn’t think of a better person to represent the program and lead the team. Great kid on and off the field. Excited to watch him on the court as he will be the leader there as well. 

This group of seniors has been anticipated for years. Going to be hard to replace some of the leadership, and toughness that will be leaving with this class. I’m excited to see what they do in the future, and excited about the new standard they set for the future members of the program! 

11 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Going to miss Kam for sure. Players like him are rare, lay it all on the line every game both sides of the ball and never ask for a break. Couldn’t think of a better person to represent the program and lead the team. Great kid on and off the field. Excited to watch him on the court as he will be the leader there as well. 

This group of seniors has been anticipated for years. Going to be hard to replace some of the leadership, and toughness that will be leaving with this class. I’m excited to see what they do in the future, and excited about the new standard they set for the future members of the program! 

Looking to see what coach Abner does with the hoops team.  I think we will be much improved.   If they weren't playing this coming Friday, I'd definitely  roll over to Cross Plains.

12 hours ago, Doug said:

Looking to see what coach Abner does with the hoops team.  I think we will be much improved.   If they weren't playing this coming Friday, I'd definitely  roll over to Cross Plains.

Kam was a heckuva a an athlete! He’s a great young man as far as attitude as well. He will light you up hitting to! That maybe what I loved the most! You know how bad I will miss these guys! I’ve watched the seniors every since junior pro.

9 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Kam was a heckuva a an athlete! He’s a great young man as far as attitude as well. He will light you up hitting to! That maybe what I loved the most! You know how bad I will miss these guys! I’ve watched the seniors every since junior pro.

Big M got after it too! A leader on and off the field! 

13 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

No doubt Postman1.  You and your family mean a lot to this class. Thanks for all yall do.