East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

1 hour ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

How many teams has tyner played that could match up athlete for athlete? I can’t think of any besides Alcoa obviously.

3 including Alcoa. Now the other two teams the rams played werent very good football teams but they had athletes on both sides of the ball. Those two teams dont compare to alcoa but the rams have played teams with multiple athletes  

Edited by DaveyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

So Tyner has played 3 athletic teams one coached well the other 2 not very well? Man could you imagine all those teams out there full of athletes but no coaching. Kinda sounds like east and Tyner in the past 10+ years. Now they have coaching and here they are 3rd round. 

Brainerd and Howard always have athletes. Brainerd made the playoffs this year in 3a so they might be turning it around over there

18 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

So Tyner has played 3 athletic teams one coached well the other 2 not very well? Man could you imagine all those teams out there full of athletes but no coaching. Kinda sounds like east and Tyner in the past 10+ years. Now they have coaching and here they are 3rd round. 

Coach Tuner was there for 30years he was old school. they did play for a state championship in 2017 though. The new coaches inherited alot of talent for sure

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rams6750 said:

Brainerd and Howard always have athletes. Brainerd made the playoffs this year in 3a so they might be turning it around over there

I was going to say, Brainerd and Howard have a lot of athletes, just as mine as East or more. If Tyner come and plays to potential they will win going away.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:23 AM, CCLHL08 said:

Thanks again for the thread. It’s going to be a real interesting game. For one it’s going to be cold. Tyner has a long trip. ER seems to be healthy. People has doubted ER all year long yet they prove them wrong each week. I think this could go either way. But at the end Tyner 37 - ER 30. Tyner have safe travels not sure how well y’all travel! Hoping Springfield and ER move on to semi-finals: 

Not a fan of either team of course but I have a sneaky feeling the cold weather and the inside run game of ER will make this one a lot more interesting than folks realize. I’m gonna say this since westmorelands season but over. East Robertson out coached us. A sign of a good coach is the ability to make your team get better. Westmoreland seniors beat that team twice in middle school and also beat them last season when east Robertson had a D1 receiver and all the other same players. We couldn’t do it this season. I will add the only td we scored was the only carry of the year at the time #27 Nick gray had due to a torn acl he suffered in spring practice against White House heritage. He played and was affective all year on defense with a torn acl with a brace. The ER game was the first time they allowed him to carry the ball. He scored and for some unknown reason to me was not allowed to carry the ball the rest of that game. Take a look at the Meigs co film and also the Tyner film and see how affective he was when they allowed him to play on offense. I’ll always second guess our head coach as to why he didn’t play offense more the games I mentioned but that’s water under the bridge. I think after watching the game Friday at Tyner the rams are not in great shape. They can be trapped on the line pretty easy. I’m sure your coaching staff has made notes as to what Nick gray was able todo!  I’m not decided on which game I’m going to attend. Thinking of this game or Smith co east nashville due to the ties I have on both those teams!

9 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Not a fan of either team of course but I have a sneaky feeling the cold weather and the inside run game of ER will make this one a lot more interesting than folks realize. I’m gonna say this since westmorelands season but over. East Robertson out coached us. A sign of a good coach is the ability to make your team get better. Westmoreland seniors beat that team twice in middle school and also beat them last season when east Robertson had a D1 receiver and all the other same players. We couldn’t do it this season. I will add the only td we scored was the only carry of the year at the time #27 Nick gray had due to a torn acl he suffered in spring practice against White House heritage. He played and was affective all year on defense with a torn acl with a brace. The ER game was the first time they allowed him to carry the ball. He scored and for some unknown reason to me was not allowed to carry the ball the rest of that game. Take a look at the Meigs co film and also the Tyner film and see how affective he was when they allowed him to play on offense. I’ll always second guess our head coach as to why he didn’t play offense more the games I mentioned but that’s water under the bridge. I think after watching the game Friday at Tyner the rams are not in great shape. They can be trapped on the line pretty easy. I’m sure your coaching staff has made notes as to what Nick gray was able todo!  I’m not decided on which game I’m going to attend. Thinking of this game or Smith co east nashville due to the ties I have on both those teams!

Well put!! Also I believe ER is fully Healthy for the first time in a while also!