Classification and enrollment appeals

Indian

On 11/23/2022 at 1:46 PM, ReitzFan said:

Ok, 

It's time to take you to school. You claim that I like the current system because "it allows a horrible 4-6 team to host a playoff game".  I would have assumed that you knew that playoff host schools are determined by how a team finished in their region. Overall record is NOT a determing factor.  Same rule applies for both D1 and D2. Apparently you didn't know that. My school finished 3-2 in region play and earned a #3 seed. This season, that allowed us to host a first round game against #3 from our East Region based on this year's bracket.  The same rule last year with the bracket put us on the road as a #3 seed against the middle region #3 seed. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't WC qualify as a #4 seed with a 2-3 region record this season? If we were a horrible team who got to host, what does that make your team who had a worse region record? Hmm. You don't really know what you are talking about.

Also, do you have proof that my school did not play by the rules while we were in D1? If you did, why didn't you turn us in to the TSSAA? No, you are just a blowhard repeating a tired old line. Just stop it.

You also claim that " any school that can FORCE a student to play (or kick them out of school)" should be in D2. Again, where is your proof that my school, or any other private in the area, engages in that practice? You are implying that my school has a 100% sports participation rate in sports. You could not be further from the truth. That also applies to the other privates in my area as well. In fact, over 30% don't participate in sports at my school. Once again you are spewing incorrect information. If you are going to participate in the conversation, at least come prepared with truth, and not just your whiney version of what you think the truth is because of your obvious biases. 

Again, it's time to move on. You are arguing moot points. 

Hold on, you want to talk about obvious biases? Aren't you paid by TCA? Lmfao 

2 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Hold on, you want to talk about obvious biases? Aren't you paid by TCA? Lmfao 

No, I am not paid by TCA. Never have been. I was paid by a radio station when the games were produced that way. I am currently paid by the production company producing the broadcasts. 

So what is your point? Does your school pay the people on your "radio" network?

I answered everyone of your false claims point for point. You can come back to the discussion when you have some relevant and truthful material. You are still arguing moot points. Time to move on.