CLINTON DRAGONS 2023

92Dragon

18 hours ago, bounder said:

Hey SS if they stay on the visitors side they aren't broken down or concrete, actually better than the home side.

Secret city has a nice home side. Visitor side blows. Only worse visiting side is Kingsport. Ron wright really should do better.  Fort Craig’s visitor side isn’t much, but it is close to a concession stand with chikfila sandwiches and a lavatory to release the stream. 

36 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

Secret city has a nice home side. Visitor side blows. Only worse visiting side is Kingsport. Ron wright really should do better.  Fort Craig’s visitor side isn’t much, but it is close to a concession stand with chikfila sandwiches and a lavatory to release the stream. 

You all did pretty good against Fulton. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2023 at 12:23 PM, wolfgang said:

PLAYOFFS???  You talking about Playoffs??? The Clinton playoff record during the Keith Era is 0-0, while their region record is 3-12. I will admit that this will be a playoff year for Clinton for two reasons: First of all, this district is probably the weakest in the state, and Secondly, the Clinton recruits make them a very talented team and a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah i'm talking playoffs ...duh. I know the stats i also know our potential. We have semi-final potential.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 6:39 PM, Dragon Tale said:

Yeah i'm talking playoffs ...duh. I know the stats i also know our potential. We have semi-final potential.

This team is going to have to get alot better to even think about playoffs. What I've seen in first 2 weeks of the season so far hasn't impressed me very much.

Unless this team gets better especially on the defensive side of the ball, I don't see us finishing better than 6-4.

We've already lost to Cleveland and West. And the way we've been playing, I don't see us beating Oak Ridge or Powell either.

6 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

This team is going to have to get alot better to even think about playoffs. What I've seen in first 2 weeks of the season so far hasn't impressed me very much.

Unless this team gets better especially on the defensive side of the ball, I don't see us finishing better than 6-4.

We've already lost to Cleveland and West. And the way we've been playing, I don't see us beating Oak Ridge or Powell either.

But all they have to do to get in the playoffs is win one region game.  If you beat Karns, CC, LC or OR then they're in the playoffs.  The only way they won't be in is if they lose to all of them and come in 5th in a 5 team region.  If they do that again this year, geez, it would seem like time to consider another direction.  

Serious question 92, do you think Coach stays when his son leaves for college?