Has George Quarles Been Exposed??

chs1984

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

My personal opinion is that the junior high went from 65 players to 30 over night and stayed that way for a few years because Ken and Karen got scared to death little Billy would suffer a head injury and decided he shouldn't play. I think GQ was thinking the pipeline may be running dry. Now the Gaylor mess could have figured into it but that's my guess. Winning and that gold ball meant a lot more to him then most people think or he wouldn't have put up with all the nonsense he did with a few key players the last few years but that's what happens when you go taking on a few players out of a nearby schools garbage can. They make headlines, just the wrong ones.

I’d say your right.

23 hours ago, pepvol said:

I see the 2019 in your name , I guess since Maryville won that year you’re still pretty Butthurt over it . Oakland is on a great run , only 10 more to catch up to Maryville, good luck with that 

Pep, honey Stork can't be a good winner. All us Marevul fans have been very complementary of his pet team Oakland and he still has to show his class. Minus the "C" and "L".

TEE HEE HEE

23 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Just think if the powers to be didn’t get greedy and left Gaylor as the baseball coach. GQ would still be there.

We get it man , you’re related to Gaylor and you’re pretty butthurt still. We all loved Coach Gaylor and what he did for Maryville. So now your allegiance lies with Farragut, well good for you and I hope you get over your hurt feelings pretty soon mr Gaylor 

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

We get it man , you’re related to Gaylor and you’re pretty butthurt still. We all loved Coach Gaylor and what he did for Maryville. So now your allegiance lies with Farragut, well good for you and I hope you get over your hurt feelings pretty soon mr Gaylor 

Lol nope no ties with Farragut. But thought it was wrong what they did to Gaylor. Man wins all those gold balls and you just kick him out as the baseball coach. Pretty crazy.

3 hours ago, pepvol said:

Lol nope not related either to Gaylor.

5 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Pep, honey Stork can't be a good winner. All us Marevul fans have been very complementary of his pet team Oakland and he still has to show his class. Minus the "C" and "L".

TEE HEE HEE

Oh Sweetheart, no one said anything bad about Maryville.

Edited by GoPats2019

21 hours ago, rollnoles said:

I’d say your right.

Okay lets get the timeline right concerning Mr. Gaylor. He was let go as baseball coach May11th 2015. He resumed coaching football and went which is an all summer thing at Maryville and continued that job right into the season against Heritage and the following week he resigned on Wednesday August 27th two days before Maryville's big game with Fulton High at the time. GQ didn't resign until December 19th of 2016 over a year later. I do know David Ellis considered by some as the best offensive line coach in the state was wanting to retire and after losing the best defensive coach in the state a year earlier and you get a special invite to get off the boat with a questionable pipeline coming up, what a better time to exit. Something happened the week of the Fulton game that had nothing to do with baseball. A man don't go through all that summer preparation then up and leave if something didn't happen. What I don't know and don't care or it would be out there. All I can say is the man would been retired by now anyway but he sure is missed. 

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Okay lets get the timeline right concerning Mr. Gaylor. He was let go as baseball coach May11th 2015. He resumed coaching football and went which is an all summer thing at Maryville and continued that job right into the season against Heritage and the following week he resigned on Wednesday August 27th two days before Maryville's big game with Fulton High at the time. GQ didn't resign until December 19th of 2016 over a year later. I do know David Ellis considered by some as the best offensive line coach in the state was wanting to retire and after losing the best defensive coach in the state a year earlier and you get a special invite to get off the boat with a questionable pipeline coming up, what a better time to exit. Something happened the week of the Fulton game that had nothing to do with baseball. A man don't go through all that summer preparation then up and leave if something didn't happen. What I don't know and don't care or it would be out there. All I can say is the man would been retired by now anyway but he sure is missed. 

I agree with yea. Just crazy that they did that to him just saying.