Has George Quarles Been Exposed??

chs1984

13 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Lol here let me help you out

After taking over the Maryville program in 1999, he went 10-7 in his first 17 games, which he followed with a mark of 240-9 (. 964). He was the winningest high school coach in America over the 10-year period (2007-16).

Quarles became head coach in '99 but he started coaching at Maryville in '95

2 hours ago, rollnoles said:

After taking over the Maryville program in 1999, he went 10-7 in his first 17 games, which he followed with a mark of 240-9 (. 964). He was the winningest high school coach in America over the 10-year period (2007-16).

2 hours ago, rollnoles said:

No one said I needed your help. He joined our program in '95 as an assistant coach then took over as head coach in '99 after we had already won 3 of the last 4 Region titles and been to the title game rhe previous 2 years. Therefore, as I stated earlier in this thread he inherited a championship program then proceeded to elevateit to another level.

So I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to prove other than reading comprehension (or any intelligent thought process for that matter) continues to elude you...

5 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

No one said I needed your help. He joined our program in '95 as an assistant coach then took over as head coach in '99 after we had already won 3 of the last 4 Region titles and been to the title game rhe previous 2 years. Therefore, as I stated earlier in this thread he inherited a championship program then proceeded to elevateit to another level.

So I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to prove other than reading comprehension (or any intelligent thought process for that matter) continues to elude you...

Lol you are so smart good for you. Be interesting next year with you guy’s.

Without reading all the replies how does anyone come to a conclusion losing to a great Oakland team exposes GC.... this thread was dead upon making. 

Losing in the semis to a quality team suddenly your exposed.....

get out of hereeeee...

maryville ain’t going anywhere for a long long time 

Edited by BarnBurner09

8 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Without reading all the replies how does anyone come to a conclusion losing to a great Oakland team exposes GC.... this thread was dead upon making. 

get out of hereeeee...

Agreed.  As long as Kevin Creasy is at Oakland, Maryville ain't going anywhere.

9 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

get out of hereeeee...

Do you mean GQ? The thread is not about losing to Oakland. It's about ETSU going 3-8 in GQ's first season as head coach there, and the creator of this thread questioning whether or not he's really that good of a coach. It's asinine