East-TN Reigns Supreme

BoardHater71

22 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

They were 4-5 TDs worse than 6A Oakland and also lost to the 5A Champs and the 3A Champs this year.  I'm not so sure they would have beaten the 4A Champs either in all honesty.  

They are great.  I'm not dogging them.  They are better than 90% of the teams in the state.  They just aren't as elite as you all like to arrogantly pronounce yourselves as being in today's era.

You're what Riverdale, Gallatin, and Dobyns-Bennett became many years before.  It's not an insult.  It's reality.  People like yourself and JSAMSON get so offended when someone doesn't crown Maryville as the greatest thing ever.  

If you guys want to look at current championship trophies maybe you can get a weekly pass to go visit Alcoa High School and look at theirs.  

So here is where we find out why howhedontknowchit is a Maryville Troll … Jsamson has given the little crybaby a boo boo and now he hates Maryville. Pathetic man , I love how you totally bash Maryville and then say , I’m not bashing Maryville… what a clown 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swipes said:

So which account is the paid member one? Did you just tell on yourself ? You have to have a Star and a CoachT+ for the paid membership and you don't have one.  Speaking your mind doesn't make something true, I hate to tell you :lol:.

True This!

Without a CoachT+ account the poster is typically a fake and troll!

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I entered my CC to Coach T. Maybe it was a one time donation. I’m not the most tech savvy person. When i get a chance I’ll make sure I’m a member so Kevo can go chase another ghost. “Willie” must have said something that is causing that poor man a lot of anxiety. Unfortunate. Kevo is a good dude no matter what Willie has said about him. 

With Football season over, you can go back to talking to yourself idiot!

4 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

The kid who transferred from King’s to West was garbage.His & mom & grandma claimed they left over racism which is a blatant lie.I’m sure his mom & grandma weren’t happy with the West mascot 

Garbage enough that he had 55 yards receiving with a TD and 3 tackles in the state championship game and a starter for West all year :thumb::lol:

On 12/4/2022 at 9:55 AM, howdoitknow said:

Alcoa is only going to get better and better.  As Maryville continues to trend towards being a middle of the pack program in a loaded division you’re going to see several of their kids splinter away and go to Alcoa.  Kids today are ring chasers and next level chasers and at Alcoa they are going to be in prime position to do both for many years to come.  As long as Maryville is in 6A they will be a 10-11 win program on average but they are far from a guarantee to get to the championship game.  That’s especially the truth while Creasy & Co. are killing everyone at Oakland.

Oakland is in the perfect situation, the place is a larger Alcoa by 3 times and not only that their pulling great athletes out of the Nashville area  and capturing big time athletes transferring in every year. Almost any decent coach should take a team like this and go 15-0. Creasey is a good coach and long as he stays there he'll win out. Maryville had a horrible year in most people's eye's by the standards they have set but still managed to be a top 4 team in 6A. The quarterback situation decimated Maryville in the regular season loses along with new receivers that couldn't break away from me or you. Alcoa is setting in the same situation Oakland is in, great athletes living a quarter mile from the schools front door as a crow flies, kids wanting to be apart of a winning tradition coming from far a way as the Carter Community in Knoxville and even Catholic last year.  A new school doesn't hurt things either and a great coaching staff with an AD that is a go getter and not one of these bean counters most schools have. Your fans are very lucky to have all of this and you should be proud. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

With Football season over, you can go back to talking to yourself idiot!

BC. . Nice to hear from you brother. I don’t believe we’re acquainted. I hope we’re not getting off on the wrong foot here. Maybe you’re referring to “Willie”. I assure you I’m not the guy Kevo is talking about. Regardless have a wonderful evening. 

12 hours ago, Swipes said:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/plus/

It doesn't do monthly donations and a yearly thing only.  Maybe you signed up for one of those adult websites with a monthly subscription, I mean "Donation" :lol: 

Hey brother. Thanks for the link. Apparently i just made a “donation” when i subscribed. Kevo should be able to sleep at night now and whoever BCSports is. Is he always so crabby? He sent me a message that was. . Well not nice. I love everyone and i refuse to be nothing but kind to everyone. “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself”. 

Edited by IPOPU2022